Textwell is a multipurpose textbox which can be used for any writing tasks such as jotting, messaging, blogging, searching, posting, and so on.
Textwell is like a single sheet of paper, but it automatically saves current content by appropriate timing as history, so that you can search and take it back some time later.
Also, current content is automatically synced with other devices via iCloud. Besides, you can snapshot current content anytime, and they are stored and shared via iCloud.
Textwell allows you to
- Simply write and read on a plain text field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Modify your text by using actions such as search/replacing words, inserting specific characters, reordering paragraphs/lines, time-stamping, location-stamping, changing cases, adding bullets, URL-encoding/decoding, escaping/unescaping HTML, making shorten URLs, and so on.
- Preview HTML/markdown, and let your text be spoken, by also using actions.
- Search and restore old text in the history list.
- Share current text with other devices automatically via iCloud.
- Snapshot current content as a special history item which is called "Snap," and they will be shared via iCloud.
- See and switch counters for characters, words, and lines by tapping the titlebar.
- Handoff to share content with other iOS devices, Macs, and an Apple Watch.
- Provides the Today widget "Textwell" and the app extension "Add to Textwell."
- Provides "Textwell" iMessage app.
- In the Settings app, change themes, font sizes, line spacing, bar layout, and some behaviors.
Follow @textwell on Twitter to keep in touch.
• Optimized for iOS 12.
• New complications for Apple Watch Series 4.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad on Apple Watch
Nothing like the pictures. All you can do on the Apple Watch ⌚️ is read notes you added on the iPhone.
I just need an app on the Apple Watch that will let me write on the Apple Watch
And like a bookmark for writing or even just the ability to merge two notes easily instead of continuing one
I have a disorder that affects my writing ability and the scribble thing helps but I don’t like juggling things with my phone
App crashes in iOS 11
Hey, was a great app before but it crashes in iOS 11. Update is needed!
An underrated creamy smooth app. No hiccups here. Well done Ladies😁
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.