The best Zombie puzzle game around! Challenge your logical mind and reaction time all at once in this funny, gravity-based physics puzzler. The objective? It's simple: destroy the Zombies, and don't let any of the Brains fall off the platform. Be quick about it, but watch where you're tapping, or else you might squish a precious Brain or detonate a Bomb!
● Over 100 levels, and more being added with each update!
● Easy and intuitive one-touch controls.
● Real-time physics simulation.
● Stunning and original visual effects!
● An original, zombie-inspired music soundtrack.
● Funny sound effects and Zombie facial expressions!
● A variety of block types, including Zombies, Brains, Crates, Bombs, and more.
● Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
They said it wasn't possible, but the Zombie apocalypse has finally happened. Reasonable human that you are, you've decided to ride it out inside your apartment. Luckily, you have your favorite game to keep you from getting bored!
It's hilarious. It's horrific. It's not ashamed of its punny title...
It's The Blocking Dead!
Fix for new device resolutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves a 5 star review
This game deserves a 5star review because I love it, but it goes down to 1 star because of all the Ads!
I got this for free and could find no way to pay for a version of this game so that I wasn’t constantly interrupted by ridiculously long ads.
I’m super confused because one would think that the object of making this game was for the creator to make money, but I am unable to give you my money and it also appears from other reviews that even if you pay ,you STILL get ads!
Who would pay for a game that is constantly interrupted by ads?
I’ll keep playing the game till I get tired of all the ads, then it will most likely get deleted.
Ads on a game I paid for
- Drew Rogers
- 238.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Drew Rogers
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.