* For new players we recommend The Quest! *
You can now have The Quest Classic, Island of Ice and Fire, Hero of Lukomorye I and Hero of Lukomorye II all together for a significantly reduced price! The Quest Classic Gold contains the highly regarded The Quest Classic, the large official expansion and the first two expansions from the Hero of Lukomorye series, making it extremely good value!
The Quest Classic is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest Classic Gold features:
- well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- almost two hundred side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
If you hunger for even more adventure, don't forget to check out all the other expansions for The Quest Classic, not included in The Quest Classic Gold!
- [Celtic Doom]:
- Updated Lady Mary's quest
- Easier to rescue Prince Mymbyr
Ratings and Reviews
A game that has stayed with me
I purchased this game 11 years ago back in 2009. I was in middle school, and didn’t understand how to play. I was too impatient. Yet I was drawn to the game by its retro style and seemingly infinite possibilities.
Recently I went through my iTunes purchases and saw the game again. For the last few weeks, I have been hooked. I am thanking my past self for making the investment of such a phenomenal game. It is essentially Daggerfall on your phone (minus the randomly generated world). The dialogue is well thought out, interesting lore, and quite frankly could be its own RPG campaign setting. I am playing as a female undead, and it is really cool to see how being the lowest class effects choices and opportunities in game, both good and bad. For example, I couldn’t ‘hang’ with a brothel woman since she didn’t like undead, yet a nutty sorcerer gave me extra gold for a quest since we are both undead.
I implore anyone interested to buy the game, and to check out the website for the manual and for the forum. Read a beginner’s guide to get your gears turning. Thank you for not only making this game, but for updating it with new DLC/current iOS updates for over a decade.
Honestly have sunk a astonishing amount of time into this game. It’s a really great game and no doubt the best on the IOS store. That said it can be frustrating at times as parts of the game are simply locked to you because you can’t do enough damage or tank enough. This is the main draw back as there isnt really that much one can do to plan around this as the game mechanics are far more focused on just the numbers than player skill. Take for example the quest “find and save princess Zabav”. The monsters here are simply such a high level I can’t fight them especially being that i made a battle made and all my oh s%!t buttons don’t work as they are magic immune.
Aside from that one problem it truest is a great game and easily beats any non triple A game you will ever play.
PS please fix the unlock and disarm spells. They are worthless and don’t work even if you hella spec into env magic
This game has the classic old school-looking graphics of the original game. It includes the original story, the Island of Ice and Fire expansion, and the first two games of the Hero of Lukomorye series. All of that for $7.99
It’s a really good deal if you ask me.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vilya, BT.
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.