The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
In the kingdom of Monares trouble is brewing. The governor of Freymore is missing and the island is in tumult. The mages all prophesy a dark shadow looming over the safety of the kingdom. As an Agent of the king, it's your job to find out what is happening and avert any danger.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, weapons, armor and enchantments, and explore a huge world of four cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests – full of mystery, magic and intriguing challenges. Meet the many inhabitants, each with its own agenda and attitude towards your character. Some will be helpful, some greedy or lascivious or just plain mean. You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic ending of your own choosing.
- Pursue a long and dramatic main story and solve many optional side quests.
- Create a highly customizable character and cast dazzling spells, enchant powerful items, concoct potent potions and persuade people to further your goals.
- Discover an open world with interesting locales, day/night cycle, weather, fascinating people, dangerous creatures, readable books, pick-able locks, repairable items, houses that can be broken into, dungeons, traps and much more.
- Play an absorbing card game with three different decks, accessible at the inns.
- Updated for recent App Store requirements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Oldschool Fun!
How many times am I going to buy this game? I had it back on my Palm Treo. It was great then and it is great now. Buy it! You won’t be disappointed.
It is very rare to find any good games on the App store. I just came from critiqing the leveling system of Eschallion Book I. But I cant find a single fault with this game. it is beutifully drawn. The music is atmospheric. The leveling is intuitive. The game is very fun, and easy to get into. If you are an RPG fan I highly recomend this game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vilya, BT.
- 177.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Redshift
- In-App Purchases
- Islands of Ice and Fire $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.