When the zombie apocalypse approaches, what kind of Walking Dead survivor are you? Find out in the NEW & UPDATED official zombie survival RPG, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, both Editor’s Choice and a 4.5+ rating!
• NEW HEROES! The long requested heroes Shane and Beth are playable now! What’s more, Walking Dead survivors from the latest seasons, Alpha, Beta, Yumiko and Princess are all available to collect, upgrade and aid your team of Walking Dead heroes!
• NEW STORY CHAPTER! It isn’t over! The chapters continue after THE CHURCH… Angie’s baby needs your help!
• NEW SEASON! Watch the latest Walking Dead episode, and play it the next day to relive the thrill! Season missions release weekly to match the latest episodes!
• NEW GAME MODE! Battle endless waves of walkers to your last breath in the brand new game mode - The Last Stand! How long can you survive?
• NEW CHARACTER CLASS! Call in support from your Walking Dead favourites like Shiva and Dog, to aid you in the fight against the zombies!
COLLECT & UPGRADE
Collect your favourite Walking Dead survivors, like Carl and Rick from Season 1 and the Governor from Season 4.
Train and upgrade your best Walking Dead survivors to fight zombies and relive the iconic moments of the Walking Dead show.
Your guild is the key to maintaining your state of survival, protecting you through the apocalypse and helping you progress in this zombie survival RPG.
Team up with your friends and join the Guild wars to battle against real players around the world. Who’s team of Walking Dead survivors will come out on top?
BUILD A SAFE CAMP
Build your safe shelter and upgrade weapons, heal your survivors after strategic combats and PVP raids, continuing their state of survival.
Manage your resources and supply food to all the Walking Dead survivors in your camp to continue their state of survival in the zombie apocalypse world.
Explore extensive game modes: Season, Story, Distance, outpost and weekly challenges in the zombie survival RPG. Earn exclusive resources, unlock unique skills and collect powerful weapons. Win battles in the modes to continue your state of survival.
Fight off zombies in iconic Walking Dead locations from Hilltop to Alexandria! Every new location has special zombies to derail your tactics. Your state of survival is based on your tactical choice and strategic moves!
Stay safe out there, survivors!
What's new in the 5.6 "Darkfrost" Update?
2 new Challenge sets
• Commonwealth War
• Season 11C
Doomsday Champions campaign
• Begins in January
• New weapon: Champion Assault Rifle
• New Hero: Connie
New enemy: Commonwealth Walker
• Changes to Fast Walkers
• New Badge Bonuses
• Team selection and swapping improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Next Games’ sizzling mix of strategy and world building puts a unique spin on The Walking Dead’s TV universe. Guided by Daryl Dixon, you’re the leader of your own camp, and it’s as tense and exhilarating as you’d imagine. Scavenging around familiar spots like the prison and Terminus pits your parties against waves of hungry walkers. Making the right call about who to attack first—and which survivor to use when—is crucial. So is nabbing enough resources to build your base, arm everyone, and keep going.
Well made and lots of fun
I played this game when it first came out and absolutely loved it. Still do to this day and continue to play it. The randomly generated survivors have great designs and the gear system is super interesting and cool while being simple enough to understand. I love the additions of being allowed to re roll personal traits in case you got stuck with a bunch that don’t mix (like having lucky with no rng traits to pair with). My only qualm is that they removed the ability for survivors to die on hard difficulty missions. This added and extra air of tension and realism to those more dangerous jobs. High risk high reward. Now it’s just zero risk high reward. The only thing on the line is your time as you wait for “dead” survivors to heal. My in game memorial I built is collecting dust. Wish they would bring back perma death. Other than that, amazing game. I love writing my own personal stories and headcanons for the randomly generated characters I have. I also highly recommend that the developers add a function where you can see how many kills and missions a specific survivor has under their belt. You can look at your overall stats for this but I really want to see it specifically for individual characters.
Developer Response ,
Hi survivor, thanks for the review and for sharing your experience. We’ll take your feedback forward to our development team. Hope you keep enjoying the game!
A Good Game to Pass Time
Although do beware that this game can make your battery hot within 30min+ so keep that in mind. The maps and missions are very good and what it could use for every different survivors/heroes is different charge abilities. Like why show what charge ability the weapons do? It doesn’t have any purpose as of all weapons in the game only give u the same charges ability of each classes. Also I have two bugs when I play this...... idk if it’s a client issue or not but I think it is because I played this, started a mission, closed the phone to do something else only to forget about it afterward minutes later...... then when I play a mission with one special kind of zombies which is the Bulletproof..... it popped up a Freaking Tank when the mission literally says there is no other other special infected! That is a game breaking and makes the mission looks like it’s lying....... it does that occasionally. Another bug is that my Merle’s texture is bugged out by the circle around him making parts of his body look dark but u can still see him. This game is still great to play with. The only downside to it is the amount of battery it takes up and how fast it makes your phone hot.
Developer Response ,
Hi Boonoonoo and thanks for the review! Our support team will be happy to help with any issues you might have in-game, can you contact them via the in-game Settings? They’ll be waiting for your message!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Next Games Oy
- 575.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- 2015 - 2022 Next Games Oyj, The Walking Dead © 2015 - 2022 AMC Film Holdings. LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Event Bundle G $9.99
- Full Gas for next 24 hours $1.99
- Event Bundle Special Offer $14.99
- Double XP for next 24 Hours $2.99
- Fresh Survivor Bundle $2.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Special Event Bundle A $12.99
- Pocketful of Gold $9.99
- Special Event Bundle I $2.99
- Small Radio Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.