AD-FREE, NO SUBSCRIPTIONS
Capture clever criminals with coding, reading, puzzling and more! Kids join a young Ada Byron (the world's first programmer), Mary Shelley and Charles Dickens as they solve mysteries in 19th Century London.
Based on the bestselling book series, The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency is an exciting new adventure that lets children develop the ultimate detective skills! Through 20+ thrilling mysteries, kids will use logic, searching, coding and reading comprehension to crack cases - all while learning about the unique time period of the Regency Era.
QUALITY EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
• Over 20 new mysteries written by the author of the Wollstonecraft book series
• 20+ hours of story-based gameplay, plus endlessly replayable content
• 3 detective coding activities
• Mini Activities: Hidden Object Search, Repair Puzzles and Pop Quizzlers
• Over 100 new vocabulary words and history facts to discover and collect
• Historical content with a focus on famous female scientists of the Regency era
• Progress tracking with a detective leveling system
• Unlockable areas and achievements
• Free playable demo
• One time in-app purchase to get the full game - no subscription fees!
USE INVENTIONS AND SOLVE PUZZLES
• Repair broken steam inventions
• Use Ada's prototype computer to track down suspects, hideouts and more!
• Test history and vocabulary skills with Quizzlers
• Create music using Ada's AR device
• Search famous neighborhoods in London for clues
• Locate missing objects in beautifully detailed environments
• Talk to a colorful cast of characters for information
LEARN CODING CONCEPTS
• Explore the basics of computer science and learn how to define variables
• See how coding can solve complex problems
• Understand the principles of binary
• Learn about the world's first computing machine
• See the history behind programming
GROW READING COMPREHENSION
• Play through 23 exciting mysteries
• Talk to the inhabitants of London to learn about the Regency era
• Collect new words for your dictionary
• Interview witnesses for clues
• Learn about famous people, places and things in 19th Century England
• Collect and get quizzed on historical facts
• Work directly with famous figures of the Regency era
• Solve mysteries connected to history
USE ADA'S AR MUSIC MACHINE
• Explore Ada's invention in augmented reality
• Mix tracks to create your own music
• Unlock new music tracks
• More informants are capable of providing quests.
• Added main character dialogue that can trigger during first time user experience.
• Stopped objective panel from appearing during cut-scenes.
• Fixed spawn point issues within neighborhoods.
• Fixed certain variable substitution for dialogue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Hololabs Studio Inc.
- 206.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hololabs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase Full Game $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.