Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish subtitles. (Russian subtitles coming soon)
*Not a guarantee.
Fixes a rare bug where game would crash after Delores Flashback, plus other small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So much fun!!
I loved loved loved this game!! I have searched for years for the type of game play nostalgia similar to Monkey Island and Guybrush Threepwood. The game had a great plot and storyline that was fun and easy to follow. It had little jokes thrown in to make character/item interactions fresh and entertaining. I hope these writers come out with another game because I’ll be buying!! Thanks for a great game and I’m so happy I spent the $20. I have spent a lot more on games and gotten WAY less. This was worth every penny of enjoyment. If you are thinking about buying this game, liked Monkey Island, and are on the fence…do it! You’ll be happy you did.
Great Casual Game for Couples
Me and my wife like to play this game together at the end of the day. It’s casual enough that you can lay in bed playing, taking turns, discussing and trying to solve the mysteries. It’s like being part of an interactive mystery movie and with so many voices and cut scenes it’s entertaining and easy to play when you’re tired from a long day. Great to wind down and relax to.
This game is really fun!!!
I got this game thinking it would be a simple murder-mystery-comedy but I was pleasantly surprised. :) Its got two games in it almost!! Casual mode and then hard mode with more puzzles!! I’m on the second playthrough right now which is the hard mode for me. It makes it extra fun!
- Terrible Toybox, Inc.
- 958.4 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Terrible Toybox, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.