Have you ever heard something go bump in the night?
Perhaps you’ve caught wind of a spirit or sprite.
When the house is asleep,
and there’s dark all around,
spirits from objects awake and abound.
The spirits are crafty and like to cause trouble.
They're called yōkai and together, they double.
Mixing and mashing, they join to fight.
Can you help them conquer this mysterious night?
Play with one person, two, three or four.
First you’ll need to escape the dark junk drawer.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In Things That go Bump, familiar objects and rooms come to life every night, and nothing looks quite as does in the day. Create your creature, and battle your friends, but beware the house spirits! They can destroy and they can give life. Battle, create, and make your way through the rooms of the house, and slowly you will unravel the secret of Things that Go Bump.
* Spirits wake up objects and create yōkai (spirit creatures)
* Combine everyday objects like umbrellas, staplers, cheese graters and more to create everchanging characters
* Connect to other players via Game Center and face-off against other spirit creatures and house spirits
* Add or swap objects to give your spirit creature new skills
* Gain energy by making mischief, defeating other yōkai, and conquering the house spirits
* Advance through the house (new rooms will be added throughout the year)
* Test your curiosity and creativity with new challenges in every room
* Play with 1-4 players across iPads, iPhones, iPods, AppleTVs and Macs
* Bring the fun into your living room with our Augmented Reality level! Access through the gate in Horde Mode. This level is available on Augmented Reality compatible devices only!
* Fun and challenging for the whole family
* Intuitive, safe, hilarious kid-friendly design
* Original artwork by Adrian Fernandez
* Original sound design
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
Bring the mischief and magic into real life with Augmented Reality! Search for yōkai and house spirits that might be hiding in your own home! (◉ ‿ ◉)
Access this level through the gate in Horde Mode. Available on Augmented Reality compatible devices only!
- Tinybop Inc.
- 282.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.