***THINKFIELD UNLEASHES YOUR CREATIVE POWER***
Place all kind of information on an infinite map, create connections between thoughts, zoom through different layers to keep an overview & share and edit your thinkfield later on with your friends or colleagues.
You probably know the struggle of finding the file you need in the bunch of folders you already created so far for that one project. Worse, once you found the next problem occurs – how is that file, the idea behind it, connected to the rest of your project? Let’s be honest you can’t really grasp the big picture of your thoughts, right?
What you need is a visual overview and that’s what thinkfield is about.
Thinkfield is the data hub for creatives where you can capture, connect and develop your ideas. Thinkfield is: a cloud storage, an infinite canvas, an overview of all related data and a place to draw connections between thoughts and information - wrapped in a simple and elegant design. ‘Dive Zoom’ abstracts and simplifies your information revealing an overview of the crucial parts of your project. Soon featuring real time collaboration we enable you to work with multiple users in one project.
The most important functions at a glance:
- Your ideas seamlessly synchronize in the cloud
- Create as many thinkfields as you want
- Capture every thought in an infinite whiteboard
- Insert text, picture and website nodes
- Drag and drop different information from external sources
- Preview inserted pictures and websites
- Toggle between seeing a website as picture or as text
- View your pictures in full screen mode
- Place your nodes where you want – you are not forced into hierarchy
- You can also choose to place your nodes on different layers/levels
- Link your thinkfields by placing a thinkfield in a thinkfield
- Connect information and set a direction for your project
- Overview essential parts of your project by zooming-out
- Or zoom-in to see the details of your project
- We take care of visualizing your data so that you only see the information you need in the moment you need it
iOS 13 compatibility and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So traditionally the mind map starts from one point and goes spread like a tree. However, when you first started, you probably won’t have a clear logical understanding of the topic so you can’t draw a mind map, and sometimes you don’t even know how to start a mind map. More commonly, your idea will be like this... lots of cards, lying on your think field, isolated from each other... but suddenly you see the connections among them and now you can draw the mind map.
So this app is surprisingly good!
Developer Response ,
Hello there,sorry for the delayed response. We are really happy about your feedback and appreciate that you like the concept of our app. Currently we are developin new features and are looking forward to hear from you again. If you have any question please do not hestitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unexplained login requirement
Without any explanation as to why I need to log in (Is this app secretly SaaS, and requires an outside paid subscription? Are they collecting user data to sell to 3rd parties? Nothing is made clear.) and no real opportunity to use the app or see what it is capable of (there is a “tutorial” which shunts you to the login screen after three taps, interrupting its own interface/explanation with a pop-up before you can see what’s happening), this app jumped immediately to an inescapable login screen. On the signup tab of that pop-up, the link to the TOS goes to a 404 error; looks like a scam. Possibly just poor communication & UX design, but right now it looks very shady and results in a very frustrating and untrustworthy experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.