Budge Studios™ presents Thomas & Friends™ Minis! Create your very own train set piece by piece and bring it to life with Thomas and all his friends. Customize endlessly and let your imagination run free with whirly waterslides, frozen loops, rainbow bridges, dino spine rails and more! Climb aboard your favorite Minis engine and experience every twist, turn and stunt! Ready, set, build!
THE ULTIMATE TRAIN SET BUILDER
• BUILD tons of exciting tracks, from twisting turns to rattling ramps
• ROCKET yourself through spectacular stunts, bold boosts and raging rollercoasters!
• DECORATE your train set with tall trees, beautiful buildings and dazzling decorations
• PAINT your set’s terrain with sandy beaches, bubbling lava and snowy blizzards
• DRIVE through your creations in 3rd person with Thomas, Percy and more!
• COLLECT golden gears to unlock epic engine skins like Hero Hiro or Spooky Spencer!
• CREATE your world from scratch or play with one of our awesome pre-made sets!
• IMMERSE yourself in your train set and experience it like never before with Augmented Reality!*
*Augmented Reality feature is only available with iOS 11 and on certain devices.
GET CREATIVE WITH 6 UNIQUE WORLDS TO DISCOVER
• THOMAS’ COUNTRYSIDE: Explore the windmills, train stations and workshops of verdant Sodor!
• GORDON’S WINTER WONDERLAND: Ride over frozen bridges and crash through ice walls!
• PERCY’S SPOOKY FOREST: Dare you enter the hollow log tunnel and haunted mansion?
• TOBY’S BUSY CITY: Visit the fire station, hospital and deliver the mail downtown!
• SPENCER’S AQUA PARK: Dive through the whirlpool tunnel and slide down the waterslide loop!
• JAMES’ JURASSIC COVE: Venture to the lost land of treasure-filled cars and triceratops skull tunnels!
PRIVACY & ADVERTISING
Before you download this app, please note that it is free to try, but some content may only be available via in-app purchases. In-app purchases cost real money and are charged to your account. To disable or adjust the ability to make in-app purchases, change your device settings. This app may contain contextual advertising (including the option to watch ads for rewards) from Budge Studios regarding other apps we publish, from our partners and some third parties. Budge Studios does not permit behavioral advertising or retargeting in this app. The app may also contain social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
Please note that this app gives users the ability to take and/or create photos in-app that can be saved locally to their devices. These photos are never shared with other users in-app, nor are they shared by Budge Studios with any unaffiliated third party companies.
This application is subject to an End-User License Agreement available through the following link: https://budgestudios.com/en/legal-embed/eula/
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios was founded in 2010 with the mission to entertain and educate children around the world, through innovation, creativity and fun. Its high-quality app portfolio consists of original and branded properties, including Barbie, Thomas & Friends, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, The Smurfs, Miss Hollywood, Hello Kitty and Crayola. Budge Studios maintains the highest standards of safety and age-appropriateness, and has become a global leader in children’s apps for smartphones and tablets.
Contact us 24/7 at email@example.com
BUDGE and BUDGE STUDIOS are trademarks of Budge Studios Inc.
Thomas & Friends™ Minis © 2017 Budge Studios Inc. All rights reserved
Ratings and Reviews
Great little game — but how do you rotate pieces??
This is a fun game and I’ve enjoyed making tracks as much as my son has. The layout is simple. The graphics are fun and the trains do fun little things when interacting with one another. I love all the little obstacles and what they do to the trains.
But for the life of me I can’t figure out how to rotate a piece! Can the developer help? Surely you must be able to rotate a tunnel so it can go horizontally too? (EDIT: The developer has responded that there are two versions of each tunnel-like piece. I still only see one direction of each piece. For instance, the only tunnel piece is north-south.)
Developer Response ,
Hello! Yes you can have pieces go either direction by dragging the correct one out of the tray, there are 2 versions of each tunnel, etc/ Hope that helps!
Fun. Worth $10 for DLC
I’m a teenager and I still play this because it’s just FUN, and as a kid I would love watching episodes of Thomas. I don’t know if nostalgia is the word, but there’s some almost sentimental value to this game and just something about playing with toys and building stuff with them that’s calming. All without spending, what, like ~$100 on all the Mini toys?
(Edit:) $20 bucks?? Not what it said a second ago...
And no more tables to build on??? Hmmm.... Add, like, 20 tables or something big like that and I will put a higher star rating. It’s misleading, having the boxes on the table and also the prices displaying incorrectly. (Though the prices having difficulty displaying is easily forgivable)
Great game with lots of potential
My 2.5 year old absolutely loves this game. We sit down and build tracks almost every night, and he loves saying the names of all the trains. However, I wish there were larger tables to build on, and we both wish you could place more than 3 trains on a table at a time. There are so many adorable trains and unfortunately you are only limited to 3 on a table at a time. The total cost of $20 is also kind of pricey, but was worth it for how much fun we have.
- Budge Studios
- 201.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Budge Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $19.99
- Percy's Spooky Forest $4.99
- James's Jurassic Cove $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.