For every hour you waste watching Netflix, mindlessly browsing Instagram, or scrolling through Twitter, someone out there is using that hour to get things done.
Time will keep you focused and help you see where your time goes, so you never have to feel guilty about wasting your day again.
Here’s how Time works:
1. Add a todo and an amount of time you want to spend on it.
2. Beat the clock and get your todo done before the timer runs out.
3. If you get distracted, risk having the timer go into overtime!
4. But if you do get off track, Time will notice and send you a notification to focus.
5. And when you’re done, we’ll show you insights into exactly where your time went.
• Replace your todo list with a super simple way to keep yourself accountable
• Beat your social media addiction with focus notifications sent when you’re getting distracted
• With every todo you finish, get insights into how productive you are with your time
• Sync with Apple Calendar, so you only ever have to use one schedule
• Add reminders and set todos to repeat for quick and easy scheduling
Time is $9.99, period. No subscriptions or extra paid features. No ads. No selling or collection of your data. It’s one price and that's it.
Time will help you focus on what you’re doing and understand how much you get done every single day. Why wait until tomorrow to study harder, stop procrastinating, or work on your passion project? Download Time, and take the first step.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Lifesaver for those with ADHD, or anyone else
This app is everything. I’ve never before written a review for any app or product, but I just had to for this one. I have ADHD, and it’s really helped me manage my time and reduce procrastination. It actually implements a scientifically backed strategy for ADHD management called “beat the clock” (though I have no idea if it was designed for this purpose and it could certainly help people who don’t have ADHD). I feel really lucky to have found this.
I do have a few minor requests for the developer (though the app is amazing as is):
- It would be incredible if we could store data in iCloud and sync it between devices. I often have to banish my phone to another room when I’m reading on my iPad, so I’d love to be able to sync data between the two devices.
- I’d prefer if the “what time?” setting was set to none by default, though this is really no big deal either way.
- This is a long shot and is probably less important to me than the other two items, but it would be super cool if there was an associated app or web app I could use from my computer.
Anyways, go download this app! And many thanks to the developer for making it 😊
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for this review! Really happy that Time helped you! Your suggestions are great, and we've been thinking about having versions of the app that work on other devices. Appreciate your patience as we work on this! Until then, keep the feedback coming. You can email me personally at email@example.com.
Why you need this app
TL;DR: One of the best apps available to help stay on task, plan near future, learn how long a given task takes and begin to understand the flow of your day. Great for those w/ ADHD & those working from home.
This is a relatively simple app that has made a significant and positive difference in my life. Soon, I’ll tell you why it has and why you should consider buying it. In the meantime, my full review must wait.
You see, I’m using “Time” to help me write this review but not lose sight of the rest of my responsibilities. I’ll have to assign more time (tomorrow, perhaps) to finish this because Morgan Freeman says my, “time is nearly over,” and I don’t want to hyper focus on this at the expense of other important stuff.
That’s right. Rather than generic bells, dings and similar sounds you can tell the app to have the soothing baritone of Morgan Freeman tell you how you’re doing on a task.
I can’t even remember if I paid for this app. If it’s free, then it’s a no-brainer. Download it. If it’s less than $5, download it. If it’s more, think about how much time it will need to recapture for you to be worth it. Then download it.
Great time management app
This app has helped me manage my day very proficiently. I used to have problems with taking too many breaks and not spending enough time working. I don’t have that problem anymore. With this app you can plan out multiple days in advance, you just enter your task, how long you want to spend on it, and when. Once you are finished planning out your day the app will tell you how much time there is with your tasks, and when you will finish (if you stay on schedule!). This is very helpful as I will know exactly what time I will be finished with my work. The app interface is also very sleek. Great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.