Track your time with single touch in timetrack.io!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
timetrack.io is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in CSV format
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
- fixed goal details crashes
- fixed export
- fixed sync issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pomodoro Work/Break Log
This is a great pomodoro and work log. I'm using the pomodoro mode to stay focused. And I'm filling out my work logs by copying the comments out of the UI for daily meetings with my teammates. The only cons with the app are with confusing UX, mismatched UI, and no help documentation available. Even with those few discrepancies, this is still a 5 star app and I would recommend trying it out.
- I can create custom tasks to log, change the color of the icons, and choose the icons from a selection.
- Can create nested task structures.
- Can pick categories for tasks being logged.
- Can add tags to tasks being logged.
- Can switch between running tasks by clicking on a menu bar icon, toggling other tasks off when toggling a selected one active.
- Can add comments to tasks being logged.
- Can switch to pomodoro mode and select which tasks are assigned when clicking "break" mode or "resume" mode. For example, I have Work log when resume is clicked, and Break log when break is clicked.
- Switching to pomodoro mode is unintuitive. #UX
- I have no idea how to switch back from pomodoro mode. #UX
- Didn't see any tutorials or other documentation on how to use the application. #UX
- The optional floating window is too large. It should probably be the same dimensions as the menu bar drop-down window. #UI
Save buttom does not work
the idea is amazing but it does not work!
Developer Response ,
Can you please mail me at email@example.com ?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © aLoggers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month $0.99
- Premium 1 Year $6.99
- Premium 3 Months $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.