Join Timo’s journey travelling through fantastic books in this point and click adventure. Use the items from the 5 books to solve puzzles that can be solved in many different ways.
In the game, Timo dives into a book and finds himself stuck among five literary worlds. In order to go back to the real world, Timo needs to reunite the pieces of a magic medallion that got shattered. And so, he begins his journey to find the way out, exploring different universes on each book he travels through. On his path, Timo will face many challenges and enemies, but will also meet great friends and allies.
The first two books are part of the game’s free pack. In order to play the other three books, the player needs to buy the full version.
The game features:
• 5 worlds based on book genres, with sceneries created by Raul Aguiar, Timo’s HQ artist and writer;
• Simplified UI: Timo carries around one item at time;
• 22 items with special characteristics to solve the puzzles;
• 30 puzzles with 45 ways of solving, allowing the player to freely explore each puzzle;
• The use of the device’s accelerometer to solve puzzles;
• 12 keys scattered across the game and that can unlock the books in different orders;
• 2 boss fights;
• 2 playable characters: Timo + mystery character;
• The game was the winner of the contest K.O. HQ 2017 by Spcine.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and intuitive
The game’s really simple, but has good-enough mechanics and plot to make it interesting. Beautiful art by the way.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for rating! 💜 We are glad you enjoyed playing Timo The Game! 😁✨
Great game for having fun while waiting to board for a flight! The UI is simple and the puzzles are great.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for rating! 💜 We are glad you enjoyed Timo The Game! 😁✨
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Webcore Servicos Ltda
- 485.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Webcore Serviços Ltda / Raul Aguiar
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full game $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.