THE #1 APP FOR ASMR
Discover ASMR, a new way to relax and fall asleep. More calming than meditation. More soothing than white noise. It's the biggest new trend in relaxation.
Tingles is the best way to enjoy ASMR. Top ASMR artists. No ads. Listen with your screen turned off and more.
• hundreds of ASMR artists
• no ads
• listen with your screen turned off
• sleep timer
• download videos
• top video charts
• curated playlists
• audio-only mode
• chat with artists
• support artists
WHAT IS ASMR?
ASMR are videos of close personal attention and soothing sounds. They trigger an amazing tingly feeling that helps you relax. Every day millions of people around the world find joy in ASMR. They listen to unwind, reduce stress and anxiety, meditate, sleep better and live happier lives.
Are you an ASMR artist? You can join Tingles at https://www.gettingles.com/partners
You can support Tingles artists through auto-renewable subscriptions. We offer monthly and yearly renewable subscriptions. Price and length of the subscription are on a per-artist basis. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to different monthly subscription plans billed once a month. Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Tingles > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.gettingles.com/terms-of-service
New in Version 3.29:
• We heard you and unlocked a bunch of premium features! Enjoy!
• We also fixed some other bugs and crashes some of you experienced.
• Videos are now properly redownloaded after restoring from a backup.
• Improved player buttons handling.
• Added previews for all of our artists! Check them out and discover new artists you like.
Ratings and Reviews
I found everything to be very reasonable about this app. It’s almost like Twitch: a simple way to get content from your favorite artists, free or paid. I think the free to use section is reasonable if you’re not paying for a subscription. The only thing that I would change about this, would be a portrait orientation switch on the video itself. However, that’s just me being lazy lol XD
Regardless, I enjoy being able to listen to my ASMR without having ads screeching at me while I’m trying to fall asleep. I love that it can play in the background while I can check other apps or messages. It’s very easy to use, the dark setting is nice because who wants to stare at a white screen. 10/10!!!
I don’t typically post reviews, but I think it was worth the time.
With the Update
The app has no ads, but now you have to pay to listen to anything. I used the app to listen to a few different artists, and you used to be able to listen to all of their audios for free, but now you have to pay to listen to all but roughly 2 of them. Before the update, I could deal with not being able to skip forward 30 seconds and such, as I could listen to the audios without paying and that was a compromise that I was fine with. But now you have to pay to do pretty much anything on this app.
This app had allowed me to listen to the audios of some of my favorite artists without further burning out my screen on my old phone, but there’s not much use in turning off the screen to listen to audios when you have to pay to listen to basically all of them.
I don’t typically write bad reviews and I’m sorry for the one star, but the app went from allowing people to listen to audios for free with the option to support the artist or do the premium thing, to giving them no choice but to pay for premium if they want to listen to their audios on the app. This may sound whiny and I know I sound like a broken record by now, and I apologize for that, but this really irked me.
Bad app layout and terrible customer service
This morning i had just woken up when I pressed the home button to look at my phone. I did not have glasses on so I could not read a message that was asking me to press touch ID for an in-app purchase and was alarmed when I squinted to see that a PURCHASE had just been approved. I scrambled to find the tingles app, which I had been using at night, so my phone had accidentally pressed subscribe and was waiting for me to approve the subscription with my fingerprint.
However, I was completely unaware of what I had just purchased. I looked through the app and could not find any tab called purchases, leaving me in the dark of how much I had just spent. Then, I saw that I was now a supporter of some channel. There was no button to cancel it or even a description to tell me how much that cost and I had to look at a channel I hadn't supported to find out how much I had spent.
I tried to write an email to them in the Feedback section of the app but even after composing a draft, the Send button was not working.
If you've read this far you should know it is a great app, this was my only problem, so if I ever get those 5 dollars back I will update my rating.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I'm sorry for your troubles. Please write us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.
- Tingles, Inc.
- 84.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Tingles
- In-App Purchases
- Tingles Premium $9.99
- Tingles Premium $59.99
- Tingles Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.