Note: Dropbox sync doesn't work anymore. However, you still can transfer the database file manually.
To-do Lists Mobile provides simple but powerful interface for tasks management.
To-do Lists Mobile features:
- quick, one-touch task addition/removal,
- easy task reordering,
- DropBox synchronization between devices and Macs,
- iTunes file sharing support to copy your database to, and from the device,
- automatic backup,
- customizable appearance of to-do lists: you can change background color, text color, font, and background picture,
- task search in to-do lists,
- all-purpose application: use it on iPhone, iPod or iPad (all versions with iOS 4.0 or later are supported),
- no ads or premium upgrades.
More to come!
Check out also Mac OS X application version.
If you have any problems or questions using To-do Lists Mobile - check To-do Lists Mobile FAQ at our site ( http://www.antlogic.com/ ), visit our support forums ( http://www.antlogic.com/forum/ ) or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we cannot answer to reviews, left at AppStore - if you want to receive a reply, please send us an e-mail.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iOS 8/iPhone 6 support : glitches with window sizes, keyboard sizes and orientations,
- fixes and improvements with Dropbox synchronization,
- new application icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great productivity app! – Needs fine tuning.
Love this app! I just wish it had a couple of extra features and I wish the developers were still working on it – the last update was in 2015. I wish it would sync through iCloud instead of Dropbox. I also wish that when you added items on the mobile app, the added item would land at the top of a list, instead of the bottom. (Adding items on the mobile app is a little bit tedious!) Otherwise, I love this app and it helps me tremendously and I can recommend it with confidence!
Have to switch...
For me, I like the way the list are laid out. You can quickly scroll through each list. You can easily see where you are with the task for each list. You just swipe across and the next list are there. I like the format and layout. Simple.
I do have one main complaint. I can’t sync between my iPad and my iPhone. At my desk, it easier to use the iPad. I don’t always have my iPad on me. In those cases, I don’t have my list with me either. I like the app and really didn’t want to switch, but I wanted an app that would sync. I switched to an app that syncs and it’s not bad. Functionally I like the way this app works. Unfortunately, I want the cloud capability.
Mobile app -
I like it, easy to use, up date it every day. Wish new tasks went to the top of the list. Would also like to see it synchronize with the MacBook app via the cloud. Would purchase this app again!
The developer, AntLogic, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mykola Olshevskyi
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Antlogic, 2011-2015
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.