"To FLAC Converter Lite” easily and quickly rips CDs and converts any video or audio format*, including Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, MP3 to high-quality FLAC files. Convert to CD-grade digital audio on your Mac effortlessly:
• Rip CDs and convert audio or video to FLAC in one click
• Get the highest possible FLAC quality with automatic output settings
• Transfer tags from source files or load them from files and folders names
• Split albums and DJs sets with CUE files to separate tracks (Premium Feature subscription is required)
To FLAC Converter Lite accepts and processes more than 200 audio and video formats, including but not limited to WMA, MP4, M4A, MP3, WAV, MP4, VID, FLV, AVI, MPG, ASF, MPE, MOV, 3GP, M4V, MKV, MOD, OGM, DV. Please, note: to convert online content, you have to download it to your computer first, using the browser or another software.
AUTOMATIC OUTPUT SETTINGS
“To FLAC Converter Lite” can analyze Bit Depth, Channels of input files and apply optimal settings to output FLACs. It preserves the best possible sound quality, saves your time and hard drive space.
If you would like to convert to a particular Bit Depth, Channels or Compression level, just choose required settings in the Preferences.
EXTRACT ALL AUDIO TRACKS FROM A VIDEO
Most audio converters extract just one soundtrack from movies. However, if you would like to extract multiple audio tracks from a video, you have to find special software. To FLAC Converter Lite is an ideal option in such case – it extracts every audio file from a movie.
CONVERT ENTIRE AUDIO COLLECTIONS WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
To FLAC Converter Lite is free to download and use. However, it has limitations for some features, such as batch processing, audio effects and loading tags from the network. Premium Features subscription removes these restrictions and lets you convert to perfectly tuned and organized music collections in one click:
• Batch processing – convert thousands of files and folders at once
• CUE Splitter - split music albums to separate tracks with CUE files
• Automatically load music tags from network services when ripping CD
• Volume normalization feature to enhance too quiet tracks automatically
• Audio effects – listen to songs with smooth fade in/out & without silence
Premium Features subscription is available yearly for $4.99. Price may vary by location. You can manage your subscriptions in iTunes Account's Settings after purchase.
Please, email to email@example.com about any problems or feature requests. We will try to answer your question within 24 hours. If you like To FLAC Converter Lite, a review at the App Store would be very appreciated.
*Note: DRM-protected audio files (M4P - protected AAC audio files) and VOB files cannot be converted because of the App Store policies.
• Improvements for loading tags from network services.
• Improvements for the CUE splitter.
• Improvements for the conversion of audio and video with a duration of more than 6 hours.
• Better integration with iTunes.
• Fixes for the user interface and usability.
• Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Fine for files but...
I’ve tried ripping a CD and it will not convert to anything but AIFF and then you have to convert files. Tech support was beyond bad. I was either dealing with a bot, or someone that doesn’t understand English well as I kept stating the problem and the answer was not related.
Does the job well
I have used the premium version to rip CD to FLAC and worked well. WIth the premium version the app ($9.99) the app was able to automatically download cover art and it attached properly to the FLAC files.
Couldn’t Convert to AIFF
I was unable to go to AIFF Format, only FLAC format, so I couldn’t use the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.