Parent of a preemie? Keep your baby’s development diary, track their weight gain, log their feeds and share their progress with family and friends ‘My Premature baby’. The app also contains all the prematurity information from the Tommy's book: Having a premature baby. This book was first published in 2011 and has received a Highly Commended Award in the British Medical Association Patient Information Awards (2014).
In addition to providing all our information in an easily-searchable format, the app also has the following features:
• a development diary - allowing parents to record events, thoughts and milestones.
• a feeding log - allowing parents to record times, type and amount of food given.
• ability to easily share information with family and friends on Facebook.
• ability to track the baby’s weight on a growth chart.
• ability to find other parents going though similar experiences on a map.
- Bug fixes related to the feeding section
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016. Tommy’s is a registered charity in England and Wales (1060508) and Scotland (SC039280).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.