3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Parents' Choice Gold Award: "Toontastic 3D is a wonderful creative outlet for all budding storytellers, young scientists, or those who increasingly blur the lines between the two— perhaps this is where the next documentary makers and Pixar artists will get their start."
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - “Kids are in the director's seat and have free reign to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review - “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for 'Best Kids App of the Year'
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loved it at first and now it won’t even work.
So one day I found this app and it was very fun. I made some characters. And too movies of characters fighting. Then I was drawing a character and the game loaded infinitely and made me DELETE the character I just finished. So I drew her again..... and it glitched turning every thing purple then black and purple. Making me DELETE IT AGAIN! And now the app WONT EVEN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS NOW! (Update) my cats woke me up and I decided to open the app AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But 4 stars cause I’m still angry at my character being deleted though. (Another update) each and every time I make the character or a different character from there game it glitches up and makes me DELETE IT! -1 star for that! (Update 3) 1 star cause it made me delete some characters I didn’t even get to name cause I used undo button or it infinite loading and it won’t even work anymore. Same problem before so 1 star. (Update 4) +2 stars cause it works again. (Update 5) I was making a show and the episode glitched not letting me finish it or making the end of the episode. Now I can’t even make a story. -3 stars for that. (Update 6! :D) IT WORKS!!!! IT FREAKING WORKS SO HERE ARE YOUR 3 STARS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:((( we miss you old Toontastic
So the new Toontastic is great plus u still get to chose for your cast body parts to move but there is some giant glitches!!! In the old Toontastic it had no glitches I think it was awesome back in those days when I first got Toontastic I was super happy cause I wanted to be a movie director so this could boost me up to get the gist so when I got on it I first looked at the world Toontastic were you can looks at people’s creations and get ideas like the one about a zombie apocalypse it gave such a good idea I made my own it was pretty short but I still happy! Soon I deleted it and got it back then I noticed were is the world Toontastic I was lost so I had to think my own movies it was super hard to! And when I was almost to the next Sene it would always kick me out the app and I had to pick up we’re I came from witch was tough plus now you can’t move there body parts without closing in the screen!!! In the old one they let u move the body parts without full screen it made no since...... but still the game is great and I like it I still have it just wish google can put some updates and bring back world Toontastic that will be great oh also make your own drawings have a animation instead of then being still.......welp that’s the end of my Review
I miss the original
I downloaded Toontastic in 2012 when I was 4. I grew up on that stuff. I made so many old movies with my full imagination and it helped me shape who I am today. But then when I got a new iPad in 2017, it didn’t work anymore. All those movies I shot, all those memories I made, and a good chunk of my early childhood just disappeared... no more trace... the same thing happened to Club Penguin. Businesspeople think they know what kids want but they really don’t. Although I appreciate the effort you put in the new game, it’s not the same. All of my stuff is gone. I bet half of all videos of young me were on Toontastic. All that I’m asking is you bring it back. Bring my stories, my cringey childhood videos, and my memories back in the form of an update. You don’t even have to add anything, I just want it back.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 307.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.