TORMENTUM is a dark Point & Click adventure game.
A nameless hero finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. He doesn't remember his name nor where he comes from. Wandering through strange lands, he struggles to discover the truth about the world around him, as well as about himself.
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
The story begins as the protagonist wakes up locked in a metal cage hanging below a large flying machine. It becomes clear he is its passenger against his will and the machine's destination is unknown. The only vague memory he can summon in his mind is that of a sculpture atop a hill, depicting human hands reaching towards the sky.
Those are, however, the least of his problems as the airship descends its flight towards a huge, gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
▪ THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
▪ ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral
▪ PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
▪ STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
▪ MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
▪ Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
▪ 4-6 hours gameplay.
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian. Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish
▶ Like us: facebook.com/OhNooStudio
▶ Twitter: @OhNooStudio
▶ Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ Learn more about OhNoo games at www.OhNoo.com
- Hungarian localization now available!
- Czech localization now available!
- Portuguese localization now available!
- Brazilian-Portuguese localization now available!
- Turkish localization now available!
- New app icon
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed bugs in russian version
- Fixed bugs in italian version
- Fixed bugs in french version
- Fixed bugs in Brazilian-Portuguese version
- Fixed bugs in Turkish version
- Fixed an error “blacksmith's house bug”
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The artwork and game play are amazing
Some incredible artwork was designed to make this a great looking game. I wasn’t sure if it would be the creepy style of game I was looking for, but it did not disappoint. The story is well thought out and left me with a feeling of understanding what the story idea was truly about. The music was perfect for the game, the puzzles were challenging, but not Myst style frustrating, and the feeling of moving forward during the game was always there. Great job to the designers and programers. I have a MacBook Air and never once did the game crash or lose my place when saved. I look forward to anything else produced by this company.
I was looking for a game that was at once creepy and gorgeous, dark and brilliant, entertaining and challenging. Tormentum - Dark Sorrow fit the bill. With stunning landscapes, eery music, strange creatures, and moral choices that will ultimately seal your fate, Tormentum will reel you in until you meet your end. The choices you make along the way will cause your ending, your destiny, to shift. This means you can play over and over again to see how your decisions alter your path. Gameplay is seamless and without hiccups or bugs. You will not be disappointed!
- OhNoo Studio
- 325.5 MB
OS X 10.6 or later
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © OhNoo Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.