Toucan 6 is a compact personal Calendar + Todo + Notes + Project manager.
It’s available for Mac (OSX El Capitan / macOS Sierra), iPad and iPhone and syncs with iCloud.
•• CALENDAR ••
- Access all calendars registered in your device: Google, Apple, Exchange, Yahoo, AOL and custom CalDAV.
- Access any date quickly (even remote dates like 5th august 2053).
- Choose if a calendar will paint the dates of its events.
- Find future calendar events instantly.
- Draggable events (iPad version)
- Pick dates directly from calendar.
- Set a default calendar.
- Set a color for specific days of the week (example: set red for all Saturdays and Sundays).
- Attach unlimited photos, URLs, contacts, subtasks, locations, audios, phone numbers, emails to Toucan 6 own events. All the attachments are fully interactive with swipe actions.
- Mark an event as done and a copy of the event will be archived in the section Completed (compatible with Toucan 6 and external calendars events).
•• TODO ••
- Assign todo tasks to the calendar in 2 taps.
- Attach unlimited photos, URLs, contacts, subtasks, locations, audios, phone numbers, emails to your todo tasks. All the attachments are fully interactive with swipe actions.
- Mark a task as done and a copy of the task will be archived in the section Completed (also the date when it was done).
- Find todo tasks (or attachments) instantly.
•• NOTES ••
- This section is a blank sheet to write notes.
•• PROJECTS ••
- Create companies / organizations and set projects / products to them. Each project becomes a todo list.
•• GENERAL ••
- Portrait and landscape mode.
- iCloud sync is implemented with new official iCloud API featured by Apple.
- Toucan 6 can hold 1 local container and all iCloud containers you need.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attaching photos in iPad Pro
- Minor bugfixes for all devices
Ratings and Reviews
Missing print function
I got this app because I wanted to set up a private calendar to list items I do routinely separate from my regular to-do list. I have the free version of Toucan on my iPad and iPhone and the paid version on my Mac synced via iCloud. I have reached the limit of adding events in iOS but the events I add via Mac still sync over. I like that I can see a full week at a time and that tasks I set are archived after I accomplish them. The interface is very clean, It is easy to show or hide any of my calendars and assign colors to calendars. The thing that concerns me is that there is no print or export function on any of the devices. I would have to do a screen save or copy and paste to get a copy. I would definitely up the rating if a print feature were added.
I have worked with Andreu on the PasswordApp to fix a couple of bugs. As the developer, he is responsive and cares about his products. I would recommend both PasswordApp and Toucan to anyone looking for simple programs that are very useful. Give them a try and let him know how you like them!
I really like this planner because of its simplicity. The only thing I don’t really like is the fact that you have to pay separate prices for iPhones, iPads and iMacs.
- andreu biosca
- 10.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 egdbe.net
- In-App Purchases
- Toucan 6 PRO (iPhone) $7.99
- Toucan 6 PRO (iPad) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.