* To disable the zooming feature, in Touch Rummy go to Options and disable auto-zoom.
Touch Rummy is a tile Rummy game. Touch Rummy is fun, sometimes difficult, but always entertaining.
Play against your device or against other players using a bluetooth or wifi connection.
Other features include:
- In 3D and animating, see exactly what you're doing.
- Customizable, change the board, table, tiles and rack
- Keep score, easy insight into the last 10, the 5 best and worst and overall statistics
- Resumable, just have 30 seconds ? Start Touch Rummy, do one move and continue later
- Restrict yourself to a maximum time per turn
- Play against others on an iPod, iPhone or iPad.
- Improved support for iPhone X, preventing accidental App switching.
- Updated scores screen to better fit larger scores.
Ratings and Reviews
Update screwed up the table
A great game for sure, but the latest update has made this great game no longer great. It no longer uses all the screen real estate. Drawing tiles and placing tiles just isn't smooth anymore. And why doesn't the AI show how many tiles it has left until after it has completed its turn? If I play a tile my tile count is reduced by one. The same should be for the AI.
Unfair when learning
I play against the software. There 3 things that annoy me a LOT.
First, there a bar at the bottom that for no reason turns white .. so when you’re trying to move a tile, accidentally touch that white line — the entire screen goes away!!!! Ugh!
Secondly, the entire screen keeps zooming in and out depending where the tiles are. Yes, I removed the Zoom on settings — but doesn’t fix anything.
And lastly, the thing that’s REALLY annoying is … the software ALWAYS gets great combinations and several Jokers. Rarely, I get that. How far is that???
And, dog forbid, I’m winning … the software unloads 5-6 tiles all at once and BAM .. it goes down to 1 tile!! Not even in real life that happens that often!!
I get this software is programmed to teach us to play, but don’t count it building an enjoyable learning process .. lol … because, it’s really annoying. My solution when playing? I quit the game when the software goes down to 2 or 1 tile … because there is no chance turning the game around. So, at least, I try to enjoy part of the game.
Just get it. Trust me.
I've always loved this game. It's just (I mean EXACTLY) like the actual physical game, but you don't have to break out the tiles and boards. I was floored when I saw that there was an update. The graphics are stunningly beautiful. The new update seems to have made everything snappier and more responsive too. It's an amazing experience that you will be hooked on in the first minute of your first game. Add free too! Kudos to the developers and their hard work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alwin Troost
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018, Colourful Apps (previously Alwin Troost .nl)
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.