Trusted by top sales people to manage their voicemail. Stop unwanted, junk messages wasting your time.
Magically turn those voicemails into text. Get the gist without listening.
- Stop Robocalls and spam cluttering your inbox
- Read your voicemail instantly
- Multiple voicemail greetings
- Change Greetings on the fly
- Forward to email or delegate to your team
- Offline support
- Unlimited cloud storage
“It’s an excellent tool that helps me save time, be more productive and improve the service experience I give to my clients and customers”
Spam blocking isn’t perfect, so we don’t destroy your data. Access all blocked voicemails right from the app. Contribute back to the community by adding callers to your own whitelist/blocklists.
Intelligent & Personal
- Read your Voicemail
- Create custom voicemail greetings
- For the first time use locations to automatically change your status
- Quick reply to voicemails
- Keep voicemails forever - all is backed up safely and securely on the cloud
FREE App Features:
- Receive unlimited visual voicemails
- Personalise a voicemail, or use a preset greeting
PRO App Features:
- View, play and share unlimited messages
- Lots of greetings you can change instantly
- Activate greetings automatically using locations
- Forward voicemails to email automatically
- Ad Free
Call forwarding unanswered, busy or out of range calls will use your bundled minutes or be charged at your landline calling rate depending on your Mobile Carrier plan.
You must disable WiFi calling to use this service.
Privacy and Terms
- Voicemail to text in notifications
- Enterprise feature support
- Squashing bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used for a long time youmail and loved it!
Changed carrier and took me days to figure out how to configure it - changed carrier again and now the app warns me that my new carrier does not support youmail and just to switch to Ting and get 50$ credit...
Went on App Store and just picked Hi Vmail out of 1st review I see - I go to settings and my carrier does not show in the list...
I go check which network I am on and it is T-Mobile ( carrier runs on it) chose it and in less then 1 minute I am on! Marvelous
Thank you much for all this - pls make improvements to the app features
I have gone 2 years without a voicemail with my service providers through Verizon ,I have spent many hours calling the Verizon 1- 800 number and they cannot figure out why my voicemail never worked . They even tryed to get me to download their Verizon voicemail app that still didn’t work . They were dumbfounded why it would not work so I went 2 years without a voicemail .....I found your app and within one minute people were able to leave me a voice messages also this app is very easy to use thank you so much
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback! We’re a small team and it makes it all worth while when we have a constructive review. 😀
Great customer service!
Great app with functions you don’t get out with the typical Voicemail app. They are always improving and I have even reached out personally to the developer and have engaged in conversations on the app and improving!
Developer Response ,
Cheers Nathan and thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are indeed building a whole stack of new cool features- I’ll keep you posted
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bridge Point Limited
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Bridge Point Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Hi Voicemail Pro $5.99
- Hi Voicemail Pro $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.