TouchBistro is an iPad POS and integrated payments solution built for restaurant people, by restaurant people – with every feature designed to meet the unique needs and fast pace of the foodservice industry.
TouchBistro is the POS that has powered over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries worldwide.
TouchBistro makes running a restaurant easier by streamlining and simplifying all aspects of restaurant management, so restaurateurs have more time to focus on their passion – the reason they opened their business in the first place.
Designed to help restaurateurs run a better and more successful business, TouchBistro enables restaurants to make more money, deliver a great guest experience, and take the guesswork out of making business decisions.
Try TouchBistro for free up to one month!*
*Free trial is valid for seven days without registration + 21 days (28 days in total) with registration of a user name.
Committed to the restaurant industry
• Reliable hybrid POS with zero downtime
• Free 24/7/365 support
• Subscription based licensing
• Access to 50+ detailed reports
• Custom pop-up modifiers
• Automatic gratuity
• Visual menu
• Take-out and delivery order management
• One-touch bill splitting and seat joining
• Bar tab management
• Quick features: discounts, tax, void, edit, reorder, and transfers
• Kitchen coursing
Mobile Payment & Processing
• Multiple payment forms including digital wallet payments and gift cards
• EMV compliant and wireless devices
• Customize bills (ie. tip guides)
• Digital receipts
• Scheduled menus and promotions
• Show ingredients, descriptions, and cooking instructions
• Assign menu items to sales and menu categories for reporting
• Add costs and recipes at the menu item level
• Seasonal and time-based menus and items
• Manage non-food items
• Barcode scanning
Restaurant Inventory Management
• Inventory level alerts
• Track ingredient level food cost
• Ingredient and menu item inventory reports
Floor Plan Table Management
• Customizable floor plan
• Visual table management
• Display table value and time seated
• Server section and table assignment
Staff Management & Scheduling
• Employee scheduling
• Staff profiles
• Security controls
• Track labor costs
• View staff activity
• Per-staff performance tracking
Reporting & Analytics
• 50+ detailed reports
• Daily summary reports
• Current snapshot reports
• Cloud reporting
• Reports-to-Go app for iPhone
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Customer accounts
• Record customer preferences
• Take-out and delivery order management
• Track purchase history
Service & Support
• Customer Success team for training, installation, and menu inputting
• Available 24/7/365
• Automatic and secure daily back-ups
• Built-in diagnostic tools
• Comprehensive support materials available online
• Loyalty programs
• Customer Facing Display
• Kitchen Display System
Restaurant Information Section
To make accessing information easier for you, we’ve created a new Restaurant Information Section under Admin Settings. The categories formerly known as TouchBistro, Restaurant Details and Licensing are now conveniently compiled under this new tab.
The latest version of TouchBistro POS includes the above update and many other improvements available. Update now to ensure you have the best experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Heaven forbid you ever accidentally make a payment error. TB is brutally unforgiving. Did you know it’s impossible to re-open a closed check? Instead, you have an option to create a bar tab with negatively priced items, issue a refund (good luck with that) and then completely re-ring the order and completely re-process a payment! A NIGHTMARE for guests and staff alike.
When installed correctly works great
All of the problems I have had with this system have been fix when I followed tech support recommendations. The only draw back to this system is lots and lots of data input. You have to spend time to make this thing work for you. If you have an extensive menu be ready for lots of data entry.
Software QA is lacking
A core check history search function in this app has been broken for several releases. I keep getting the ‘we are working on it’ answer. They keep offering a free month to keep happy. It’s not keeping me happy. Two releases in the last week and it’s still broken. Look for another option. Their software QA process is broken. I have used this product with the unlimited license at multiple venues since 2016.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.