Do you have a dream to travel all around the world? Do you want to run in every street of your city? Do you want to share your travel routes with friends and family? If so, Traces might help you fulfill your wish.
Traces helps you remember wherever you go on the planet, and overlays your routes in a single map, no matter by walking, cycling, driving or even the airplane.
Recorded routes are all saved as GPX file in your iCloud Drive. Data is also replicated in CloudKit to serve the website and synchronize across all your devices.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Remove all the features around iCloud Drive. Data is solely saved in CloudKit.
- Improved support on iOS 13, for example Dark Mode.
- Improved support on iPhone X+
- Stability improvement.
- Improved synchronisation with Tracestrack.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What does it do?
I don’t get it. I traveled 1000 miles and it recorded exactly nothing. How cool is that?
- Qing CAI
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Qing CAI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.