Professional charting and analysis tool for analyzing global markets.
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 100 most popular technical indicators
• 40 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 12 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 10 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Sound notifications
• Cloud Based Alarms
Thank you for choosing ThinkTrader! This update includes:
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great platform...lets continue to improve it
Ok, For those learning to trade or looking for a reliable platform on a Mac.!!! This is a fabulous place to start. Tonnes of amazing built in features that work very smoothly on a Mac. No windows OS/wine/parallels/vmware needed. (You know what I'm talking about). None the less, there is a bunch of low hanging fruit you can improve on, and seeing this is the only way to send feedback (I've looked)... I'll leave it here and look forward to your response and futurew updates.
1) With Dark mode on Macs, none of your internal menus look right. To reproduce (add an indicator to a chart, then open the preferences to edit them. white text on light grey bg is basically invisible).
2) Add a feedback link or window in the App Menu bar. allowing users to send direct user feedback to you (It will help with your roadmap)
3) Allow to save more than 1 'Save as default' for indicators. I should be able to save and load indicator settings as needed.
4) Trade trail marks. When a trade is completed, allow me to see a dotted line trail showing entry to exit. (use the little triangles... and connect them with a straight dotted line. it would even be great to have the option to show stats eg (pips, P/L, entry/exit time or prices, and maybe more in the future)
5) Visual indicator/alerts - If I setup an alert, or a indicator condition (as per alert), draw a vertical line when it triggers (or would have been triggered in the past (like a back test). This could work especially on conditions like insdicator crosses, etc.
ok, lets stop there for now. Looknig forward to seeing how you continue to build upon the Trade Interceptor foundation.
Many currency pairs do not show correct PL
Trade Interceptor is updated on a regular basis, but it still does not fix the basic problem in Traders Gym where during open trades the P/L does not update correctly. Instead it shows P/L as zero, when clearly pips are lost or gained. It is inconsistent and works on some of the major pairs, but does not work on even some of the standard cross-currency pairs as EURCAD or EURJPY. Until then, this app should not be considered functional, and will lead to frustration.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for reporting this again - can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot further and to provide us with a screenshot of all closed trades with 0.0 P/L. Thanks, TI Client Services.
DON’T USE THIS
I paid 220 USD to learn the lesson, this app is buggy and you can’t use the One Click Trade. Because One Click trade is on the right side on this version. You can’t move it to left and it blocks the view from trade. Their support team was another joke, so was thinkmarkets’s support team.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment - as a rule of thumb one should test out a new platform with a DEMO account first, affording themselves the opportunity to learn how to use it without the costly lesson. 1) The 1-click Buy/Sell buttons can be removed from their present location if they are in the way, 2) the chart(last/present candle being printed) can be shifted to the left, if it is getting close to those said buttons and in danger of being obscured, 3) in addition floating Buy/Sell widgets can be placed anywhere on the screen with "Always on top" functionality. With any new platform there is a learning curve that can be expected - a little patience and some effort are required to get over the hump. TI Client Services
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 10.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 ThinkMarkets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.