14 Powerful Stock and Options Calculators for Positions Sizing and Risk Management. Built by Professional Traders.
Voted "Best Trading Calculator".
Minimize Risk. Maximize Profits.
• 14 trade efficiency and risk management tools
• Pre trade risk and profit goal setting
• Post trade analysis
14 Calculators, 1 App:
- Fixed Shares - How much will it cost
- Fixed Dollar - How much can I buy
- Fixed Dollar Risk - Stop Loss based risk
- Portfolio Percentage - I want to risk x percentage
- Fixed Fractional - Risk % based on Stop Loss
- ATR Position Sizer - Average True Range based Stop Loss
- Kelly Criterion - Historical performance based risk
Option Trading Tools:
- Covered Calls - Buy stock. Sell options. Net risk return
- Long Call - Risk and net returns
- Risk / Reward Ratio
- Profit / Loss Analyzer
- Expectancy - What is my average trade expectancy
- Average Down - What is my new avg position cost
- Compounding Power - Watch money grow
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Slight bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Risk Management Tool
This is a much needed tool, thank you great app, but it is a little buggy please continue to support this app by updating it occasionally with bug fixes.
Exactly what I needed, simple, fast and no need to fire up any computers or mess with spreadsheets. The app does what it says it should do. I use it on my ipad and have no complaints. If you need a convenient risk calculator for your trading, I can recommend this app. Thanks.
I use this app pretty much every time I make a trade for position sizing and risk management. I have an Excel spreadsheet that does the same thing but usually I use this app instead. There is an issue with the Fixed fractional position risk calculator. If you have a very low risk trade it will calculate a buy value greater than your portfolio value field. If that happens you can just lower the Risk % field to limit the size of the trade.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.