Transcribe meetings, interviews, and memos in real time. Timestamp words and identify who is talking. Share the results with friends and colleagues.
This simple yet powerful app immediately transcribes your meetings, interviews, memos, lectures, and talks into text. Easily export and edit the transcript. First 15 minutes are free of charge so you can try our service. After that, either a one time purchase of minutes or a monthly subscription can be purchased in the app, all at reasonable prices. The app respects your privacy. No need to log in. Your data is not retained or sold to advertisers and other third-parties.
• Transcribe Arabic, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Perfect for transcribing interviews, conversations, and meetings. Identifies different speakers when transcribing US English, Spanish, and Japanese.
• Easily share the audio and transcript with colleagues and friends. You can quickly email or message the transcription to anyone, or edit it on your computer.
• Works in the background with the screen off.
• Gives you timestamps for every word. Tap a word and the player moves to that spot in the recording.
• Get a notification if your transcription is interrupted. This feature needs your permission to send notification.
• Press record and watch the app do all the hard work instantly.
• Respects you privacy. You never have to log in. We don't save your transcriptions on our servers and we don't sell you out to third-party advertisers. Everything is saved on your device and is under your control.
Please note: Transcribe Live subscriptions renew within 24 hours before the current period ends, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can manage or cancel your subscription from Account settings.
Terms of Service: http://transcribelive.com/terms.html
This version improves transcription and recording features. Feedback is always welcome: email@example.com
If you like Transcribe Live, please leave us a review in the app store. It helps a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really handy for transcribing meetings and dictating memos to myself. It lets you export to Evernote, mail and other apps. It saves me loads of time and money.
Crashed just after 30 minutes into my first recording. I had no idea until quite a bit later. It saved that first part which is great, but... if I hadn’t also been taking notes? I would have been negative stars unhappy.
I like the idea of this. I really liked the fact that it could identify different speakers. But if I can’t trust it to keep running or let me know that it stopped so I can quickly restart it? It’s not worth my money.
I am irritated that I never would have discovered that in the sample 15 minutes.
Not what I’m looking for. Otherwise? Don’t know.
I’m looking for an app to listen to and transcribe from audio around me, TV or Radio. I am hearing impaired. I also like foreign films I need to translate them English unto English via text or audio / headphones
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arash Pessian
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Arash Pessian
- In-App Purchases
- Transcribe Subscription $8.49
- Transcribe for 1 Hour $2.99
- Transcribe for 5 Hours $12.99
- Transcribe for 10 Hours $15.99