TravellerBuddy is an innovative, time-saving and easy-to-use trip planner app.
You can get one stop travel checklist for check flight status, flight delay, flight cancellations, local weather, currency exchange, customs regulations, visa requirements, passport validity, packing list and expense management
You can navigate easily to places such as hotel address with travel map even offline.
Our goal is to save time and provide paperless, stress-free travel for every traveler.
You will get the following benefits.
#1 Travel paperless
• Easy access your travel itineraries and its travel checklist on well-arranged trip card
• Have secure, PIN-protected access to digital copies of important travel documents
#2 Make your travel plans smoothly
• Create your trip checker automatically by simply forwarding all your booking emails (e.g. flight, hotel, restaurant) to email@example.com
• Manually edit and additional travel plans and its details, notes, and attachment
#3 Check flight status and save time
Always stay informed yourself before your trip about:
• Required passport validity and necessary visa requirements
• Health risks and necessary vaccinations
• Customs regulations
See at a glance:
• Validity of your passport and visa
• national weather forecast for all destinations
• Currency exchange rates between home and local currency
• Time difference between country of residence and travel destination, including world time zone
• Notifications about next step in your journey
• Alerts about possible flight information (e.g. flight delays, flight arrivals)
• Reminder for flight check-in and departure
• Ground navigation support with map to next destination (e.g. hotel)
• Information assistance to fill immigration forms
#4 Manage your travel plan expenses swiftly
• Receive automatically generated, editable expense reports from booking emails, add expenses by uploading photos or files and edit them easily
#5 Protect your business travel and personal data
• Your data is encrypted and safe with us
• PIN code protected personal profile
#6 Access via easy-to-use, secure one stop Solution
• Your road trip planner is always updated in real-time
• You can access relevant information both online and offline
Plan your trip and get important notifications in all in one travel app.
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period of the selected subscription tier. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Traveler Buddy subscription cost: $17.99 USD for 1 year or $1.99 for 1 month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If a subscription is cancelled or has ended, all features which are not part of the free initial packs will become locked again. Re-subscribing will restore access to all features including their data.
Health declaration and certification links
"Pre-Travel Check" is now "Travel Advice"
Import shared trip via social media
Bulk deletion of items
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Moving Forward And Gonna Fly High !! 87)
I Believe that Travelerbuddy is going to be one of the Best Travel Apps out there especially for Business. It just needs some more fine tuning “under the hood” and a tweak here and there, and they will Be
On their way to being The Best Travel app out there so far. Here’s why. They get Travel! The layout is superb for the “card” approach they use for your various itinerary categories, i.e train, shuttle, airlines, hotel etc. But, I did find that the card would not always reflect accurately the information that it was supposed to. Hence the need for some tweaking. I did find it Very Helpful however that they have Excellent Very Responsive Customer Service to rectify whatever issue that needs to be addressed. I Love the Fact of how the app has the capacity to tell especially international travelers what they will need for customs, vaccinations, etc. I don’t know of Any More out there that do that! So that aspect alone makes them fairly competitive in my opinion. There were some issues in their accurate interpreting of appropriate information that I sent over via email. For the most part it was accurate, but not all the way across the board. So, with this said you can see where they need some tweaking. But, overall my experience with the app and company has been very pleasing. Especially since there was an issue with the billing (I upgraded to the Biz Level) and to compensate for their challenges to that, they decided to give me a Whole Year Subscription for Free !! So, that Definitely made my day and then some :) And I have also had the astute pleasure too by corresponding directly with Juerg Founding Partner/CEO and Diana who is an Excellent CSR Department Head. My “Hats Off” to them both for their courteous efficient and very professional demeanor in their handling of my issues. So in conclusion as I said in the beginning, I Believe Travelerbuddy Will Be One if not THE Best Travel Apps Out There Moving Forward !! We just need to Expect the Best from them as they complete their tweaking. For once they do.....The SKY is the Limit for Them !! !! JohnNY Lamb aka The Believing BillionAire 87) Making The Empire State Building The Most Beautiful HOTEL in The World !! !! PS I Presently Continue to use TravelerBuddy for I BELIEVE in them and their Potential to be the VERY BEST Travel App Out There.........BAR NONE !! !! Plus, I Can’t Take My Eyes Off Their Awesome RED Origami Bird !! One of the BEST Company Logos I Have Ever Seen !! !! I Believe You Will See It On The Empire State Building HOTEL FLYING HIGH Not Too Far Down The Road 87)
Great app for organizing your travel plans. Just needs a widget for notification center and an apple watch app.
I originally was impressed by TravelerBuddy because it was able to "read" an email confirmation from a B&B which none of the other travel organizer app such as Worldmate, Tripit or Kayak were able to. But it was the last time it was "great". Since, It has not been able to read/ record a car service I booked in London, my hertz car reservations for Manchester, etc. On car reservations, It only shows when to pick up the car, not when to return it. Kayak (free) apart from that B&B email had recorded every reservation I emailed it perfectly. This app at $12 is too expensive to be performing so poorly.
The extra star is for being able to read that B&B email.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Traveler Buddy Group Private Limited
- 94.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Traveler Buddy Group Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Renewable Pro Yearly $17.99
- Auto Renewable Pro Monthly $1.99
- Auto Renewable Pro Package $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.