Trig Help is a simple triangle calculator that enables you to quickly and easily find unknown angles & sides of any right-angled triangle.
- Accurately solve right-angled triangles
- Workings view, so you can see the math behind the solutions (requires optional upgrade)
- View a scale drawing of your solved triangle
- View a handy set of basic trig formulae
- Enter angles in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
What two App Store reviewers had to say about Trig Help:
"I could never remember those simple formulas. I always had to dig out my text books from MANY YEARS ago to refresh my memory. THIS LITTLE APP IS A DELIGHT TO USE! I love it! Even my engineer friends are impressed. THANKS!" 5 Stars
"Easy to use and accurate with high degree of precision. Would recommend to any toolmaker." 5 Stars
Also available for OS X on the Mac App Store.
- Fixed floating keyboard bug, present on some devices running iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a Surveyor and should be able to do this in my sleep but with all the new tools I have lost some basic skills. This app is very simple and gets me TGE answer I need in a snap.
Couldn't ask for an easier to do math. When in school we had to show our work with no calculator. Love this app.
Simple, fast and easy to read.
- David Caddy
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 David Caddy
- In-App Purchases
- Trig Help Premium $1.99
- Trig Help Premium $0.99
- Trig Help Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.