Trig Help is a simple triangle calculator that enables you to quickly and easily find unknown angles & sides of any right-angled triangle.
- Accurately solve right-angled triangles
- Workings view, so you can see the math behind the solutions (requires optional upgrade)
- View a scale drawing of your solved triangle
- View a handy set of basic trig formulae
- Enter angles in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
What two App Store reviewers had to say about Trig Help:
"I could never remember those simple formulas. I always had to dig out my text books from MANY YEARS ago to refresh my memory. THIS LITTLE APP IS A DELIGHT TO USE! I love it! Even my engineer friends are impressed. THANKS!" 5 Stars
"Easy to use and accurate with high degree of precision. Would recommend to any toolmaker." 5 Stars
Also available for OS X on the Mac App Store.
- Fixed floating keyboard bug, present on some devices running iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a Surveyor and should be able to do this in my sleep but with all the new tools I have lost some basic skills. This app is very simple and gets me TGE answer I need in a snap.
Couldn't ask for an easier to do math. When in school we had to show our work with no calculator. Love this app.
I can’t believe I bought this based on reviews.
These reviews are obviously fake. There is no way to calculate for cofunctions, tangents, you name it. It can only do basic calculations related to the Pythagorean theorem. This is definitely not a trigonometry app in the least. It’s worthless. I can’t believe I just paid for this garbage.
- David Caddy
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 David Caddy
- In-App Purchases
- Trig Help Premium $1.99
- Trig Help Premium $0.99
- Trig Help Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.