Apple TV Screenshots
TriviaMaker is the fastest and easiest way to make trivia games that can easily be hosted in front of any kind of audience.
Teachers, presenters, and leaders around the world love it!
TriviaMaker allows presenters to create fully customized and engaging trivia games and game shows to engage their audience,
help students prep for tests, add excitement to training meetings, and host gameshow nights with their friends and families.
Benefits of using TriviaMaker
• You can easily add in your own colors, questions, logo, etc. Customization is easy!
• You can build your own different kinds of quiz shows in one single app.
• Your audience will love the fun animations, sound effects, scoreboard, etc.
• Your games are stored and organized in the cloud. No need to transfer via email / flashdrive / etc.
• You can host your game using your phone, a tablet, or your computer.
There are now 3 styles of gameplay available:
1. GRID - Choose a category and dollar amount. Ex: "I'll take BIRDS for $500"
2. FEUD - Name the top answers to a question. Ex: "Name something that scares the average person"
3. TRIVIA - Choose from multiple choice answers. Ex: "Which of these is the capital of California?" ( A. Sacramento, B. Los Angeles, C. San Diego, or D. San Francisco)
Here are some other features that our user's love:
• Printable answer keys
• Ability to share games with friends via URL
• Option to duplicate / clone games
• Ability to Display on a big screen or projector wirelessly using an Apple TV or a cable.
• Easy to use classroom resource that helps make learning fun.
• Great for all kinds of trivia nights and parties.
Trivia Maker is cloud based, so once you create an account, you can create a quiz on one device and then display it on another device in front of your audience using a TV or Projector.
Games are easy to create, so it won't put your valuable time in jeopardy. You will be amazed at how simple and fun it is to create a game with TriviaMaker.
Download TriviaMaker today and see why so many people love it!
New Automatic Scoreboard Functionality
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.