Tumblestone is a fresh take on block-matching games. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown. Tumblestone completely reinvents the matching genre into a deep and cerebral puzzle solving experience that you won't forget!
* Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 11 gameplay modifiers.
* Arcade modes: Relax and enter the zone with Tumblestone's 3 arcade modes.
* Leaderboards: Online leaderboards let your friends know you're better than them.
* Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
* Stats: Hundreds of stats to geek out on.
* Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.
Adding notification when player's lives have fully regenerated.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome on the Switch too!
Great game, you can tell the developer tried to make the best game they could, a lot of thought went into constructing this game, loved it so much I bought it for the Switch too! Hope the developer makes more stuff like this soon.
Great puzzle game. Ads NOT appropriate for children
My kids and I enjoy this game on the XBox and i was happy to see there was a mobile app. One of the things I like about the game is how it is clean and family friendly. However, several of the ads that pop up are decidedly not, specifically for very sexual looking Family Guy game, the South Park mobile game and another one that is extremely violent. If the rating of the game is 4+ then the ads that they run should be age appropriate and clean. There should be an ad package that is suited to the age range and age appropriateness of the game. Otherwise I highly recommend the game. I know it is probably no fault of Tumblestone rather of whoever buys their ads, but it is still something parents should be wary of.
Love love love love LOVE this game. I'm shocked there aren't more people who play this!! But oh man, the puzzle levels are SO hard. At the very least there should be some boosters added or even a "skip" button that works on puzzle levels. I'm stuck on 5-20 and there is no end in sight!!! Please add boosters!!!!
- The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated
- 226.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quantum Astrophysicists Guild 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Refill Lives $0.99
- Disable Ads $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.