(If this app is displayed in "Japanese", please add "English" in "Priority language order" in [Settings] - [General] - [Language & Region].)
This app is a music player that can process the following effects in real time.
- Time stretch (0.5-2.0 double speed)
- Pitch shift (-1 ~ +1 octave)
- 31 band equalizer
- AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- Karaoke's training. (Can be changed speed units of 10%, pitch shift in semitones easily)
- Can playback at reduced tempo to copy phrase for guitar or bass, the keyboard instrument.
- Can playback by changing the pitch to play by changing the key in the band performance (Developer himself has experience).
- Perform time stretch (50 - 200%) / pitch shift (-12 - +12) in real time.
- 31 bands EQ (Hz: 20, 25, 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400, 500, 630, 800, 1k, 1.25k, 1.6k, 2k, 2.5k, 3.15k, 4k, 5k, 6.3k, 8k, 10k, 12.5k, 16k, 20k).
- Abundance EQ preset.
- Supports AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- A-B loop playback.
- Center cancel.
- Lch, Rch each mute.
- Quick fast forward, rewind (specify the number of seconds).
- Check and set current position graphically in wave view.
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
- Supports background playback.
- Supports export (file writing) function (Each effect (speed/pitch/EQ) value set for each song is also reflected.)
In addition to loading music data included in the standard music app, it also supports the function to import audio files from other apps ("Voice Memos" etc.).
[How to import from "Voice Memos"]
1. Start the app "Voice Memos" and tap the mark "..." of the file to be imported from the list.
2. Tap "Share" on the sheet displayed from the bottom.
3. Tap "More" found by scrolling the displayed list of sharing destination apps to the right.
4. Select "AU Player" if available. The file is copied to this app.
This application will not be able to read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
Depending on the state of your device, your custom AUv3 effects may not appear in the list.
As a solution, you can solve the problem by starting "GarageBand" once and restarting this app.
Supports 31 band equalizer.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought today three different apps to help me change the pitch on few karaoke songs I have not been able to sing because they are too high or too low for me. These were: "Pitch Changer" by KBIC, "Tune Changer" by Loop Sessions and "Pitch Changer" by Music Paradise. ---/
The only one I liked and is worth the effort is the first one, "Pitch Changer" by KBIC. It was easy to use and I enjoyed the sound, it was not perfect but was better than expected.
-----"Tune Changer" looked great initially but the quality of the sound was mediocre.
-----"Pitch changer" by Music Paradise was the worse of all. I can't not even open the song file so who knows how the sound would be. I paid for it and is still giving me adds. How disappointing.
Well I wasted 2 bucks, but the other dollar was well rewarded.
(And I am posting this same review in the three of them).
Great for tempo and pitch shifts
It's great for learning dances and tunes.
Great for practicing
I really like this app. For practicing Guitar it makes it so easy to slow down solos so you can hear the part clearly.
Haven't needed to change keys while using it but if I ever do I know I can as well as selecting a certain part of a track to loop.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.