(This app is developed in Japan.)
This app is a music player that can process the following effects in real time.
- Time stretch (0.5-2.0 double speed)
- Pitch shift (-1 ~ +1 octave)
- 10 band equalizer
- AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- Karaoke's training. (Can be changed speed units of 10%, pitch shift in semitones easily)
- Can playback at reduced tempo to copy phrase for guitar or bass, the keyboard instrument.
- Can playback by changing the pitch to play by changing the key in the band performance (Developer himself has experience).
- Perform time stretch (50 - 200%) / pitch shift (-12 - +12) in real time.
- 10 bands EQ (Hz: 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k).
- Abundance EQ preset.
- Supports AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- A-B loop playback.
- Center cancel.
- Lch, Rch each mute.
- Quick fast forward, rewind (specify the number of seconds).
- Check and set current position graphically in wave view.
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
- Supports background playback.
In addition to loading music data included in the standard music app, it also supports the function to import audio files from other apps ("Voice Memos" etc.).
[How to import from "Voice Memos"]
1. Start the app "Voice Memos" and tap the mark "..." of the file to be imported from the list.
2. Tap "Share" on the sheet displayed from the bottom.
3. Tap "More" found by scrolling the displayed list of sharing destination apps to the right.
4. Select "AU Player" if available. The file is copied to this app.
This application will not be able to read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
Depending on the state of your device, your custom AUv3 effects may not appear in the list.
As a solution, you can solve the problem by starting "GarageBand" once and restarting this app.
The playlist specifications have been greatly updated.
* Song registration policy
The link of the song selected from 'Music Library' is kept in the app, and the link of the song is created as the playlist.
(For songs registered before Ver.4, the playlist converted into song links will be generated.)
Similar changes have been made to files read from outside (such as 'Voice Memos').
* Policy for retaining effect settings
Changed to keep the setting value of the effect (speed / pitch / EQ value, AUv3 selection state) for each song.
You can export by tapping the mark at the right end of each song on the playlist screen.
You can reflect each value of the effect (speed / pitch / EQ) set for each song.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought today three different apps to help me change the pitch on few karaoke songs I have not been able to sing because they are too high or too low for me. These were: "Pitch Changer" by KBIC, "Tune Changer" by Loop Sessions and "Pitch Changer" by Music Paradise. ---/
The only one I liked and is worth the effort is the first one, "Pitch Changer" by KBIC. It was easy to use and I enjoyed the sound, it was not perfect but was better than expected.
-----"Tune Changer" looked great initially but the quality of the sound was mediocre.
-----"Pitch changer" by Music Paradise was the worse of all. I can't not even open the song file so who knows how the sound would be. I paid for it and is still giving me adds. How disappointing.
Well I wasted 2 bucks, but the other dollar was well rewarded.
(And I am posting this same review in the three of them).
Can't even click on options.
Best in class
I've tried a few of these and they pretty uniformly sucked. This does not. It stretches and speeds up tunes without introducing much distortion. Also it allows you to set loops. This is amazing for practicing dance because I can master a section without breaking to reset.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.