*** SPECIAL OFFER: 75% DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
*** #1 Mac Disk Cleanup and Optimizer App ***
*** Download it and save gigabytes of Disk Space by removing unwanted files ***
Tweak and Tuneup is a collection of massive powerful tools to enhance the performance of your Mac.These massive tools in one application are solely to sustain and maintain the power of your Mac. You do not have to manually clear your Mac to save disk space. Simply one-click on any of these tools and relax to see the magic of Tweak and Tuneup.
- One-Click cleaning: Includes four essential clean up tools that clean up user cache files, log files, crash reports and partially downloaded files. A lot of invaluable space is recovered. Tweak and Tuneup automatically detects such files and folders that waste space.
- Optimization: It includes two powerful optimization tools where you can keep your Mac non-susceptible to duplicacy of unnecessary data and can even drag-and-drop uninstall any app easily.
- Manual Cleaning: It includes four useful tools that can help you protect your internet privacy, clean miscellaneous data like trash files and large files, Old Downloads as well that occupy more disk space.
- User friendly interface with all-in-one cleaning tools.
- One-Click cleaning feature cleans up your Mac within seconds.
- Safely release gigabytes of invaluable disk space.
- No manual efforts required in cleaning.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I Have to Take T&T’s Word that it Works
I am not a tech savvy Mac user, but I know there are scores of documents and records and lines of software in this computer that are probably not needed anymore. I wouldn’t know where to begin to find them, but this app reports that it cleans the System, Logs, Trash, and partial downloads with just one click. I’m looking forward to seeing if the cleaning results in a smoother running Mac. I don’t have ANY complaints whatsoever because whatever it does, it does NOT cause any problems with the operation of my Mac. I just have to take T&T’s word that it does what it says it does. The only reason I didn’t click on five stars is simply because I don’t know. But I’ll still recommend the app.
Sorry, no 5 yet.
I don't give a "five" unless the developer pays me to use it. However, it works and the interface is straight forward. If you browse the web a lot, the trash that is left behind will choke a horse - a digital horse - not a trojan horse. That's a horse of a different color.
I migrated this app from my old 1347 mini to my new M1 mini. I suspected it may not work on the Apple silicon but I guess Rosetta 2 took cate of that. What surprised me was that it took a couple hundred files off the machine I just bought yesterday. Maybe migratiion assistant brought them over, I can't say - but it seems to have done it's job without screwing anything up and that is what I need from a utility like this. Recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Systweak Software Private Limited
- 2.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Systweak Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.