Get in on the real-time GPS action happening in YOUR neighborhood!! Do you have what it takes to be the Capo of your city?
“…the GPS element sets this game apart” – The Times of London: RATED 4/5 Stars
“a trailblazer” – The Guardian: RATED top 10 free iPad game
RATED A- – The Onion A.V. Club
Turf Wars is the massively multiplayer online game where you claim and defend your favorite real-world places from other mobsters. Stake your claim on your neighborhood, your favorite bar or restaurant, your school or workplace – the city is yours for the taking!
Start off as a lowly street punk and rise through the ranks to become the biggest mobster in your area! Run realistic missions, fight local mobsters, seize territory, and deal with the cops to gain more influence and take over your city.
– Control REAL territory in your city and around the world!
– Build and defend your turf using dozens of realistic weapons and upgrades.
– Capture other player’s turf and make it your OWN!
– Make other players to pay you protection money for their turf’s “safety”
– Send messages to your friends, enemies, and mob members.
– Deal with local law enforcement as you grow your empire
– Invite your friends to build the most powerful mob in your city!
– View worldwide and local high rollers
– Free updates!
– Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
– Fight and take over other players’ turf for your chance to become the Capo of your city!
This app utilizes data from OpenStreetMap (https://www.openstreetmap.org) when using the “OpenStreetMap” geocoder option. All data © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Your device must be running OS 11.0 or higher and be connected to the Internet to play. For best results, Location Services should be enabled on your device.
Fixed crash after making a purchase!
Bug fixes & performance improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I first started playing this game a few weeks ago when I really wanted a new gps type game. I used to love pokemon go but that got boring after awhile. This game just seems great! I like the whole idea of taking over land near you and fighting other players. Something about it just makes me addicted. The bad part is this game was made long ago in like 2012 or something so not many people know of it anymore. I really think there should be some kind of advertising to hook new players. I think maybe with a few graphic improvements and minor bug fixes this game could get up there on the leaderboards with pokemon go, well minus the fact that pokemon is pretty much dying.
Turf Wars Is fun and really addictive!!!
Mobbing up Is hard work but It’s a huge and fun part of the game. Expanding your turf takes time but Is just really addicting going city to city taking over turf and becoming capo. Don’t be fooled by the bad reviews.. those are just people who played once and were to lazy to play, created and got banned, didn’t understand how to play, or were too paranoid with a GPS based game. Just try It. Go to the forums and get help and you’ll do fine 👍🏻 recommend Turf Wars 100%
Playing since 2011, fun and enjoyable even now. Recommend !!!
Everything you can hope for
This game is truly one of a kind. This game promotes hard work and dedication, sure you can throw a couple $$$ to get ahead but in the end dedication triumphs. To be honest it is important to maintain dedication, if you want to be big in this game. This game favors the player that put in hard work. Most of the games I have played is runned by players you have spent hundreds to become big. Here, it is all about the work you put in, the people that are big now have spent years getting to that point.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MeanFreePath LLC
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 MeanFreePath LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Respect Point Pack $19.99
- 100 Respect Point Pack $4.99
- 15 Respect Point Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.