Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
- Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
- Detect & play media in web pages;
- Browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record video or audio and play them on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
- TV Assist can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.
- Minor bug fixes;
- iOS 15 adaptation.
Ratings and Reviews
It actually works! And simple too.
After downloading 5 or 6 of these TV casting apps and all of them not working with my stupid Samsung SmartTV, I was all but given up hope. This was a complete surprise that this app really works. The ads are annoying and there is no option to hide the file name at the beginning of each picture, but for free I cannot complain too much. Maybe after a month of use and it doesn’t annoy me too much, I might fork out the money and actually pay for this app. Which is saying a lot from this cheapskate —> me.
Developer Response ,
The file name was displayed by TV, we can't do anything, :(
HEADACHE and Waist of time!!!
I can’t tell if it is a Scam or Deficient programming but I paid to remove adds yet I still have them and they want let you get out of them. I continually try watching 10 second videos and it will play a couple videos then an add will pop up on your screen and not allow you to X out of it as your tv starts blaring what ever program you had it on before you started the app. At the same time on your phone you have to watch the whole advertisement as you continually try to X out of it anywhere from 5 to 15 times then it automatically re-directs you to the App Store to download or buy the advertised app and you can’t go back to the TV Assist app so you have to cancel then start all over by clinking on the app you’ve already paid for.
If you use this app don’t bother paying to remove adds and steer away from anyone that has been on this app that may be mentally unstable.
The first couple of reviews I read said that this app was”trash” and that I should not get it. However, the app had 4 stars so I decided to give it a try and that was the best idea ever. I can know not only stream music, picture, and videos to my tv, but I can also set custom backgrounds on things like my Xbox as well!!! Overall this app worked like a charm and I would recommend this app to anyone reading it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Junhong Chai
- 45.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 e2eSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Unlimited Photos $0.99
- Unlimited Videos $0.99
- Unlimited Music $0.99
- Online Media Pack $0.99
- Basic Features $1.99
- Advanced Features $1.99