TV Mirror for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to email@example.com
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Your phone will be on fire if you use this app
First nothing is ever free and when using eventually it tells you to upgrade to premium to stop ads.
Second is while running this app on my iPhone to my tv, my iPhone was on fire and so hot to even pick up almost.
Just face it, if you have an iPhone just get a Apple TV to stream.
Jesus is God, love and truth
Loaded fine, followed instructions. Sound is only coming from phone and the tv picture is delayed and has intermittent problems, like it’s not a steady clean stream. Still cool , and I have better results then with Samsung.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The TV Mirror App is still under development and currently does not support sound. You can connect your smartphone to a bluetooth box and temporary workaround this problem. Please also make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iPhone and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal. With high-resolution media, there may be missing frames during the transfer. Please try to lower the resolution of the media in such cases.
Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated. This can lead to incorrect transmission.
Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Doesn't work properly
I was able to screen cast and view my pics using my iPhone. Unfortunately we have a Google movie library. When I tried to cast using that app all I get is a black screen. No sound no video. 🙁
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are sorry, but unfortunately "mirroring" from third party apps like Safari, iTunes + Google Play Movies, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO and similar is not supported by TV Mirror, as this is restricted by Apple and Google.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.