Tired of being tired? Cancer Related Fatigue (CRF) impacts millions of cancer patients and cancer survivors around the globe. Untire is here to help you and your friends and family beat CRF and regain energy. The Untire self-help app guides you through a comprehensive step-by-step program comprised of the following features:
• Education to better understand fatigue
• Tips and reminders to improve lifestyle
• Mind and body exercises to increase energy levels
• Online community for support and communication with other CRF individuals
• Weekly reporting to keep track of progress and energy levels
The Untire program is based on scientifically proven methods from psychologists and researchers specialized in oncology and CRF. Untire is here to help you gain insight into your behavior, thoughts and symptoms impacting your fatigue. This will allow you to better manage energy levels, adjust behaviors, identify patterns and ultimately get back to living again.
| TOP 5 REASONS TO USE UNTIRE
#1 Finally a solution to help with Cancer Related Fatigue
#2 There is more to managing your fatigue than just dealing with it
#3 Learn ways to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue
#4 A built-in support system to help manage fatigue so you’re not alone
#5 It works for all individuals regardless of cancer diagnosis so you can engage on your terms
| HOW DOES UNTIRE WORKS?
Daily program to build more energy step-by-step. The program consists of positive tips, stress-reduction exercises, physical activities, and education.
• We help you step by step to gain more energy, you set the pace
• Invite a buddy to help you beat cancer-related fatigue
• Track your fatigue & energy levels weekly
• Understand complex topics through videos
• Library with background information
• Audio option to listen to text instead of reading
| 8 IN-DEPTH CRF RELATED TOPICS
• Basics: To get started with the Untire program
• Fatigue: Understand how your surroundings impact fatigue levels
• Anxiety: Understand anxiety’s impact and how to improve it
• Worry: Manage negative thoughts for a more positive outlook
• Boundaries: Establish limits to achieve better energy balance
• Sleep: Improve your nights and your days
• Self-Care: Make yourself a top priority. You’re worth it!
• Nutrition: Learn the right food formula: Eating well = Feeling good
| GET IN TOUCH
We're always happy to receive your feedback, it helps us to improve Untire. Please, feel free and leave a message at: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/untireapp
Read more about our terms and conditions here - http://www.untire.me/terms_of_use
In this update we fixed some start up screen issues.
If you have questions or feedback, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help!
Ratings and Reviews
UnTire gets it
UnTire is needed by so many people with Cancer Related Fatigue. It is almost impossible to make doctors understand how debilitating the fatigue is.
I cannot take another well-meaning doctor tell me to get some exercise.
They just don’t get it ... UnTire does.
Developer Response ,
We love your compliment! Thank you ^Atse
The idea is great and I’d love to use but this app is not developed enough and should not have been released yet. I can’t even login to use. Only gives me the option to create account, which I’ve already done. Can’t change personal information or make edits to my cancer information. Can’t give correct cancer type as the link to “other” goes no where. BTW, Untire, gastric cancer is very common worldwide and should be listed with the other cancers. This app is not ready for prime time and should go back into development
Developer Response ,
Hi, we regret that you did not like Untire. It's already been release for a while now, without any problems so far. If you run into difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com, so we can figure out what goes wrong. Furthermore, we are always looking to improve the experience for our users and really appreciate the feedback. We will look into editing the personal information and adding gastric cancer to the list. And if there is anything specific we can look into, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A thoughtful and useful app for those battling CRF that uses clinically proven techniques to help restore energy levels.
- Tired of Cancer B.V.
- 66.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Tired of Cancer B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.