Known as the easiest way to switch from stress to success, UpKeep is the ideal solution for manufacturing and facility managers looking to improve maintenance and communication by enabling real-time status updates for your team. This modern, intuitive, customizable CMMS is proven to make your life easier. With over 100,000+ app downloads, over 200,000 users, and millions of work orders created, you’re in good hands.
With its easy to use digital work order and maintenance platform, thousands of maintenance and facility managers are swapping out their frustration over pen and paper, spreadsheets, and outdated desktop-based software for our intuitive mobile app.
UpKeep puts the power of team progress and communication back in your technicians' hands and instantly at your fingertips.
Snap a picture of a broken piece of equipment, draw on the photo, attach a repair checklist, and assign it to a technician. View the progress of your assigned work orders, all in one place.
With UpKeep’s mobile app, the information you need to know is where you need it, when you need it.
Rated the #1 Maintenance Management Software by Capterra & Gartner, UpKeep is free to use and create unlimited work orders.
INSTANTLY UPDATE & ASSIGN WORK ORDERS ON THE MOVE
Experience huge savings on labor costs by spending less time searching for answers. Accomplish all of this and more:
· Easily submit work requests and label it with a priority level
· Snap a photo of broken equipment and assign it to a technician
· View our brand new home screen that shows past due work orders, high priority work orders, bookmarked work orders, and more
· Add due dates, assigned workers, details, location, and files to your work orders
· Scan an asset barcode with your camera and assign it to a work order
· Set a time-based repeating work order schedule
· Complete preventive and reactive maintenance work orders
· Customize or hide work order fields
· Set time-based meter readings for critical inspections
· Comment on work orders from anywhere to answer questions or request a status update
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR MAINTENANCE HISTORY
Achieve the full useful life on all of your equipment and significantly reduce spending on unplanned downtime. Experience all of this and even more:
· View and organize your work orders by due date, most recently updated, status, priority, location, and more
· Search any asset by name or by scanning a barcode
· Set asset statuses to track unplanned downtime
· See all previous work orders completed on assets
· Track time spent on each work order
· Identify all parts and costs associated with all work orders across assets
· Attach manuals and repair instructions to assets
· Locate warranty information instantly to determine whether to replace or repair
ENHANCE TEAM COMMUNICATION IN ONE PLACE
Less phone calls and interruptions, effectively manage more streamlined requests on your own time. Enhance your focus when and where you need it most:
· Communicate with your team on progress with work order updates
· Get real-time status updates on open and in-progress work orders
· Set up email and push notifications to keep track of work orders and team progress
UPKEEP MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
An unparalleled desktop and mobile experience that you and your team can rely on anywhere:
· Watch changes you make in the UpKeep app, appear on your desktop
· Service your equipment, even with no Wifi or cell service
· Take your work orders anywhere offline and watch updates sync with UpKeep when you are back online
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED WORK ORDERS
Maintenance software that is available to everyone:
· Create unlimited work orders for free
· Upgrade to UpKeep Starter, Professional, or Business Plus for advanced features and more team members
Try UpKeep now and get started with unlimited free work orders today.
Your use of this app is subject to the UpKeep Terms of Service, which can be found at http://www.onupkeep.com/tos.php
We, at UpKeep, update the application biweekly to help set your business up for success. This update addresses bug fixes and performance improvements within UpKeep.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very happy but paying for it
I am a maintenance employee for a management company in a beach town in Florida. I maintain several condo buildings, certain units in those buildings and several rental properties around town. I downloaded upkeep to help catalog assets (elevator, generator, all the way down to ovens and fridges) and keep record of work orders related to those assets as well as inventory to ease the billing process. It’s incredibly powerful and extremely helpful, does everything I need it to and probably much more. The reason for the 4 starts instead of five is really only because they certainly make you pay for additional features. This probably isn’t an issue for larger companies and is to be expected with powerful commercial programs, it was just notable and something to consider if you’re running a smaller but several person operation, as you will have to pay for each memeber of the team to access whatever tier of functionality they’ll need.
#1 Best Feature Presentation/Operation
As a maintenance manager I’ve been looking for a cmms that’s user friendly for a while. Upkeep has been on the top of my list for some quite a bit of time now and it was time to pull the trigger on something.
All I can say it wow! From the Trial run to final purchase (🤞🏻) this team at upkeep have been very helpful! I’ve receive more communication from my maintenance team than ever just during the trial run. Every business needs this! It’s modern, easy to use and most important the team acclimated to it within a few hrs! I’d say #1 Best Features & Presentation/Operation hands down.
The amount of resources that are available beats out any so called “one time purchase”. It was important for our growing businesses to have flexible options as Prairie Dog Pet Products (that’s us😉🐶) continue to grow and there’s a price point for just about every business type and that’s great.
I truly look forward to working with these guys they're professionals and are enthusiastic about their work, cuz it’s AWESOME!
Upkeep has changed our business
We have multiple location .. 60 to be exact between 3 states with each maintenance tech having a region/county. Before upkeep they had to go to each facility and would open a book full of work orders and often not have the tools or parts needed abd would have run get them. Upkeep has improved our efficiency ten-fold. Now they know what needs done so they arrive with what they need and can plan out their day to make a loop throughout and aren’t taking trips to facilities that don’t even need them. As a Regional Director I used it for nearly two years but once I was able to show how much it improved our efficiency the whole company adopted it. It is worth every Penny because it saves us money in time/fuel or additional parts because something went to long before being fixed. It’s easy for each facility admin to just add a quick work order in the app in their phone. We will never go back. Wish we wld have gotten on board earlier. ....
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpKeep Technologies, Inc
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © UpKeep
- In-App Purchases
- UpKeep Business Account $799.99
- UpKeep Business Account $399.99