Apple TV Screenshots
The United States Golf Association app gives fans a free front-row seat to experience the game’s rich history and promising present. Prominent features include:
• On-demand video of iconic U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open and U.S. Amateur moments, including highlight packs, entire final-round telecasts of historic championships, featured films, exclusive interviews and more
• Tiger, Tiger Woods, y’all. We know you can’t get enough of him. The most transcendent figure in the game’s history is a nine-time USGA champion and we have hours upon hours of exclusive highlights, films and interviews documenting his iconic career.
• Live streaming of the U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open, U.S. Senior Open, U.S. Women’s Amateur and U.S. Amateur championships – no subscription required!
• Enhanced championship viewing experience with shot-by-shot coverage of the game’s biggest stars
• Access to the USGA’s original programming, including the critically acclaimed “Golf Journal” series
• Can’t decide what to watch? Tune in to USGA TV, the 24/7 streaming network that airs films, classic telecasts, highlight reels and more
SSAI improvements for tvOS: UX controls on single video
Curated "Related" container on video details page
If app launch fails due to any reason, the app will now re-try launching.
Implemented "Search" internal URI in the menu.
Updated the icon images for navigation items to an updated design.
Corrected display issue for clip playlist.
The developer, United States Golf Association, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.