• If you have a great idea and 1 week of time, then VarCAM is the only app on Earth that gives you the ability to obtain a 3D-printable solid car model.
• Model 0 included: 114k nurbs surfaces (173k in Render mode).
Ultra fast 4-wheel concept car creation, toy car 3D prints & real car tuning.
All surfaces and frames are solid, quickly adjustable using a few parameters & optimised for FDM 3D printing.
Using interpolation, approximation, combination of complex 3D operators in simple parametric part generators and elements of AI you can obtain a model of a car up to 100 times faster.
50% detalization. If you wish to use your model for car factory production — post processing in a standard automotive CAD app is required (VarCAM can export in .stl, .iges).
Most of operators are generated automatically, but at any point you have full control of the car's "DNA".
All surfaces (of class A) are generated automatically from a set of lines and cubic splines.
When you move control points all connections stay connected and the car model is ready to 3D print at any time.
• 8 years of research & development
• 2 years of active programming
• Only 1 week for "model 0" creation — it is INCLUDED with the app to use as a starting point of your great model
• Dramatically improved performance of 2D view.
• Fixed saving of edited rims (in view mode "1").
• Fixed rendering and export of tubes of types O, Ox4, OU.
• Native support for M1-based Macs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 189.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - 2021 Aleksandr Varaksa
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.