Vert S is an alternative version of critically acclaimed Vert - unit and currency converter. S stands for Speed.
If you prefer lists and like to browse through categories, this app is not for you. If you are looking for a converter which will provide a super fast conversion, than this is your baby.
Vert S supports over 800 units and 168 currencies along with precious metals. You can add an unlimited amount of custom units. By favouriting conversions you add them to your favourite list and make them easily available at any time. There is a yearly history chart for all currencies.
• ADVANCED SEARCH feature - find units by name or code, find currencies also by country
• Have your FAVORITE CONVERSIONS always at hand: create them fast and simple
• Interactive HISTORY CHART FOR CURRENCIES to monitor their yearly volatility
• AUTOMATIC CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT by country
• Choose how you want to launch the app (with favourite, history, search or last conversion screen)
• For best ACCURACY formula based converting is used
• OFFLINE conversions
• CALCULATOR at hand [ + - × ÷ ]
• Automatic decimal place adjustment
• Conversion HISTORY log
• Super fast experience
• Apple Watch support
• OVER 800 UNITS
• 168 CURRENCIES AND PRECIOUS METALS with automatic updates
• COMPOUND units (e.g. foot + inch, pound + ounce)
• UNLIMITED SPACE TO ADD CUSTOM UNITS of your choice
• OPTIMIZED for iPhone and iPad
• SIMPLICITY in the service of efficiency
• INTUITIVE usage
• Clean and PIXEL-PERFECT design
• Personalisation to suit your needs
• A light and a dark theme
• A white or red icon
Have a question, comment or want to discuss the meaning of life? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, just needs some small changes
I love this app and use it weekly at the least. On vacation in Europe it was a jewel with the currency conversions (I’m using the paid version). As far as conversions it’s pretty good. I’d like to see more accuracy rather than rounding. For instance 25.3 mm, 25.4 mm and 25.5 mm all show 1 inch. So if you need precision, keep looking. Otherwise it works well.
For the accuracy reason alone I’ve decided to look into new conversion apps.
From best to worst
I have the original Vert, and it was the best Converter app I’ve ever used. It was clean, intuitive, and organized. With this new version, although it is clean, I cannot find where anything is, and am completely lost. This is simply not an app that I can use with any reliability or understanding. I will continue to use the original Vert until I can find a new Converter app that is both usable and matches the UI of my iPhone X.
I would probably have not even have written this review, and just deleted the app had it not been for the three dollars just wasted. Save yourself the money.
Improvements made Since Original Vert
It’s unfortunate that the old Vert was phased out, but it’s great having your own personalized list of conversions than to find a ton of different ones.
Also, I noticed a weird issue with the app. Somehow I saved my list of favorites last night, and everything is reset this morning. Probably need a fix for that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.