Vico SmartBoard is an iPad app for teachers looking to tutor their students. There is a common whiteboard workspace as well as an area for individuals to make personal notes. Each area supports drawing with an Apple Pencil or finger. A teacher has access to correct and see the progress of his or her students. Students are able to access to the common area, making online tutoring collaborative. In addition to the drawing component, users can enjoy voice communication.
Features and functionality:
- Works without registration
- Simple one window interface for Speaker (teacher) and participant (student)
- Voice communication
- Voice activity indication
- Drawing board
- Notebook for notes and assignments
- Ability to check student notebooks by the teacher online
- Publishing an assignment in the form of PDF or an image (photo) on the board and in a notebook
- Calling the student to the board
- Drawing with your finger or pencil
- Sharing your room link
- Export classwork results as PDF
- Event List
- iOS 12 support
- Spanish translation
- System default language bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VICO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Vico communications, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.