Let's face it: It's hard to just start talking to a camera and look completely natural. Sometimes it just feels plain weird and awkward.
Have you ever tried to read a script while you record, but it always just looks like you're glancing over and obviously reading a script?
Video Teleprompter Lite solves that problem beautifully! With the Smart App Layout, it automatically places your script on the screen closely to the camera, so your eyes are looking directly at the lens while you record.
Imagine being able to easily and comfortably read a script while you record and have it look totally natural. Your videos will look way more professional and engaging instantly!
Can you see how this can make a huge difference to the quality of your videos?
– No more paper scripts.
– No more memorising what to say.
– No more glancing off-camera at your notes.
– Fewer mistakes.
– Fewer re-shoots.
– Present your videos just like a professional
– Maintain better eye-contact with the camera
– Countdown timer to let you prepare for recording
– Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– Tap to focus and expose
– Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– Full screen mode
– Adjustable text window
– Control Scrolling & Recording from 2nd generation Apple Pencil
– Create, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– Export and share scripts with others
Upgrade to Video Teleprompter 3 on the App Store to record without the small watermark logo, and unlock even more features such as importing documents, remote control and much more!
Video Teleprompter automatically scrolls your scripts on the side of display closest to the front-facing camera on your device. This means that when you read your script, you're looking closer to the camera, rather than off-camera.
This update features various "under the hood" improvements for stability and security.
Ratings and Reviews
Was a good app
I downloaded this app it was working good I wanted to try it before I bought it. Now it’s not working properly recorded the same video for times and it will not upload like it was doing before it will not save my video I’ve wasted over two hours of my time trying to create a video that keeps disappearing it’s very frustrating I’m not sure if I’m going to purchase the app I don’t want to spend money on something that’s not gonna work properly.. The company emailed me back but I was so upset I did not reply to them because there’s nothing that they could do to retrieve my last video my app sent me a notification that the bugs were fixed so I tried it again and again this morning my 20 minute video lost gone never uploaded I should just give up and delete the whole thing in definitely
Developer Response ,
Hi mingyfach. There may be some confusion as to which app you're referring to... Our app does not send "a notification that the bugs were fixed", it has never had the ability to send notifications to users. Again, I'll be able to help if you can reply to our last support conversation, as I'm not able to identify you on here from your name "mingyfach", so I'm not sure who I'm talking to regarding this issue, if it is indeed related to my app.
Best of luck with your projects!
Great, but ...
I've tried numerous TelePrompTer apps to help me prepare for and deliver my recorded presentations. By far this one is the best, but with one major flaw that after a few minutes causes frustration.
If you wish to practice and have your practice speech recorded, so that you can evaluate your tone of voice and body language, then this app may not be for you. Here is why:
When you wish to do a retake in the middle of your practice speech, you must wait for the video to save first. The wait depends on the length of the transcript. Suggested solutions: a. Let us preview the video, and decide whether it's worth saving. b. If a is not possible, give us an option to save or discard the video quickly without the preview.
Another suggestion is to give us an option to disable the automatic camera magnification. It's hard enough keeping the iPad perfectly straight, at the eye level, so that it doesn't record us from below the chin. No need to emphasize unflattering parts. However, this is not a deal breaker.
I'll keep the app on my iPad. Perhaps future updates will improve the user experience.
Works really well but needs a few things
This app is really good at what it does. However, I think it could use a bit of improvement by adding the following things.
1) faster processing/saving to Camera Roll time.
2) needs to remember the last speed selected--every time I open the app I have to adjust the speed because it's default is too fast for my projects. I'd love to see it stay where I had it last time I used the app.
3) (this is a big one) the app really should show the entire view the camera sees. When ever I use this app it shows a cropped version of what the video will eventually look like, forcing me to ALWAYS crop in post. This is extra work I should not need to do. The stock camera app defaults to this same thing but double tapping the screen causes the actual framing to appear (looks letterboxed) but this does not happen inside this Video Teleprompter app.
Please fix! Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.