Welcome to Video to Gif.
** FREE and NO WATERMARK
** Easily and quickly export to GIFs
- Video to GIF : convert local and iCloud videos to GIFs
- Shooting GIF : take a new Video and convert to GIF
- YouTube Videos to GIF : enter your YouTube video URL or any online video URL ending in .mp4 -> we will convert the video to GIF and you can share with friends
- Photos to GIF : you can select from 15 Photo effect templates and easily, quickly export to GIF
- Live Photo to GIF : turn Live Photos into GIFs
- Burst Photos to GIF
- Animated Text : creates GIF from custom text with provided animation templates
- Album : share the GIF image with friends via iMessages, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Dropbox...
- Get GIF URL and use anywhere
- Save GIF as Video
- Edit: reverse, rotate, change the quality of GIF image
** Please continue to send us feedback. We are listening!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videotogif/
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Increase the height size of the scrubber at the bottom
- Default quality option: High
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes good quality gifs
I like the fact that when you convert videos to gifs, the gifs are good quality. I've used other apps where the gif quality is poor and will look grainy, but this one makes nice looking gifs. I also like that when the ad pops up, the X button on the ad actually works, it doesn't trick you and send you outside the app, and it doesn't make you watch the ad for a while before you can X out of it, you can close it immediately.
I wish you could make a gif longer than 15 seconds, and the feature to add text to the gif hardly works at all. I use a different app if I want to make any other alterations to the gif. But I stick to this one for converting video to gif because it does the best job, it's free, and the ads aren't annoying.
👍so far I finally found one I can use!!!
𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 lots of different options that I haven’t seen in other apps. I’m extremely new at this and most of the apps I can’t even navigate through to make a gif. This has been pretty user friendly especially for a novice like me. I’m sure I haven’t even scratched the surface as to what this app has to offer? So possibly after about a week of use, hopefully I’ll be able to bump that rating to 5stars and a 100% approval? Thank you so much I am having so much fun so far!
Best One I've Found So Far!
Tried 'em all, I think...and every other gif creator app makes it super hard to share on Facebook. I wanted something that was quick and easy way to share videos I created with the Apple Clips app to Facebook. This one has a FB button that when tapped actually uploads your gif to their own server and pastes the URL to Facebook...which is immediately recognized as a gif and autoplays in the news feed! All I needed! Thanks devs...hope this app stays updated.
- Ngo Ngoc Chien
- 83.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ngo Ngoc Chien
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.