Video To mp3!! You wish you could extract audio streams from a media file on your iPhone/iPad? That is the best app to convert Video To MP3
Powerful video to mp3 converter for iPhone, iPod, and iPad will help you extract audio from video in most commonly used audio formats, including MP3, AIFF, WAV, M4A, AAC and others.
Extraordinary Features supported
• Fast and reliable conversion
• Most video formats are supported: MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, VOB, AVI, ASF, WMV and others
• Youtube videos to mp3
• Extract audio tracks from video files and save them in most popular audio file formats, including MP3, AIFF, WAV, M4A, AAC and others
• Start&End Free: Convert/Extract audio start or end with any position.
• Audio Sample Rate: Set the audio sample rate to any value what you want.
• preview with built-in player
• Import Camera Media: Import medias from system camera library conventionally.
• Download video files from an Album/Camera on your device
- Solved iPhone 6 plus resolution issue
- Make faster video to audio converter
- Solved minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Works As Advertised! But...
Missing a couple key features:
1 - Once music is downloaded, there is no way to sort or change the playback order - aka how you download it is how it stays. :(
2 - "Music Player" tab has absolutely zero music player options - no way to make playlists, etc. :(
Great app to listen to music from your fav You Tube videos without needing to be on wifi - great if you travel a lot, need to be on airplane mode, etc.
It’s good but there’s a problem...
It’s very good and does what you want it to but there’s one big problem that I have. It seems to like crashing when I press any of the buttons. I usually have to press the button, have the app crash, enter the app again, and press the button again and repeat this over and over again until it doesn’t crash... Otherwise a very good app...
Great!! A few small things though.
This app works over all excellent!!! You have unlimited free song uploads and you can have any length! I just have only a few requests. I would like the option to put a song on repeat and to rename it if I want to. Exporting the song doesn’t seem to work all that well. Over all it is a great app and you should download it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.