Watch webvideos, online movies, live tv streams and your personal photos, videos & music on your DLNA powered TV, video game console or blu-ray player. Enjoy the show on your big screen.
Browse the web and stream your favorite webvideo or online TV show on a DLNA player like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Philips TV, Toshiba TV, Panasonic TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, EZCast, WD TV, Kodi (XBMC), SONOS and many other devices that use DLNA / UPnP / AllShare. Please try the free app version to check if your specific DLNA player is supported.
Mp4, m3u8, hls live streaming, video over https and of course Full HD are supported. And there is no time limit at all! Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for video link detection and send the video with a single tap to your DLNA player. The discovered link is shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show.
* The app only works with a DLNA player that is capable of "media rendering".
* Sony Bravia TVs: Please enable the renderer function of your TV to enable casting. See http://bit.ly/1VKM60A
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please use the hardware remote of your DLNA player to forward, rewind and pause a running video.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to try it multiple times until it works on your specific DLNA player.
* If a video does not cast, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. FAQ did not help? Please drop us a mail and give us the chance to help you before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> PRO FEATURES
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker + No Sponsoring Ads: The Pro app version has no ads and the Ad-Blocker blocks ads & popups on most websites that you visit. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Add and manage as many bookmarks as you want, either in the bookmarks menu or directly in the browser.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: After purchasing this you can set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Please note that this app may not work with all DLNA devices out there. But we are working hard to improve this app with every update. Your feedback will drive our work ahead and you'll see improvements and new features in the next update. Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dish box compatible
I go thru hell trying to get it to play on my dish network box. Probably plays 10% of the time. Also, when it doesnt, it messes the box up and i have to reset it just to get back to tv.
But thank u for the app. My gurlfriend burns the chromecast up and im stuck with wrestling with the box.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience and the late response.
Please try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iOS device and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal.
(2) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated. This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(3) Please try to turn off both your smartphone and your Cast device completely (pull the plug) and let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
(4) Please check out the tutorial videos and the FAQ inside the app and read the official setup and troubleshooting guides provided by the manufacturer of your TV or casting device. Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
At least it works
My problem is that everytime I try to cast photos to my TV it says:
“Your video is stored in the iCloud. To download it, play this video first”. Then when I try to play it locally, it says:
“iCloud error - There was an error connecting to the iCloud. Please make sure your wi-fi connection is working. If this message persists, please reboot your iPhone, and restart Video and TV cast.”
I’ve rebooted my phone, restarted the app, and the only thing not working is the video and TV cast app.
Some of the photos will work, some videos work, but not all. And there is little or no instructions on how to use the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. To take advantage of our support, please write us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to hear from you.
Freakin love it
I paid for the premium stuff and it works great.... it automatically connects and the websites I use to stream have insane pop ups so the pop up blocker makes it easier to deal with
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app.
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 51.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2kit consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.