Watch webvideos, online movies, live tv streams and your personal photos, videos & music on your Amazon Fire TV. Enjoy the show on your big screen.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any video you want on your Amazon Fire TV (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Amazon Fire TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Amazon Fire TV immediately. Streaming personal media from your device is also supported.
>>> Important Notes
* The app only works with a Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a video is not working at all, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> PRO FEATURES
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Fire TV. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker + No Sponsoring Ads: The Pro app version has no ads and the Ad-Blocker blocks ads & popups on most websites that you visit. You can update, enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Countless websites have been reported to us and we already support more than 90% of all videos on the internet. But still we know that things can get even better. Your feedback and priorities will drive our work ahead, and you’ll see new features and more supported websites in our next app updates.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but one catch
I've enjoyed using the free version of this app. But I wanted to upgrade to get all the features. The ultimate bundle for Black Friday was the best deal ever. Only catch is you can stream live sports to the fire tv "content unavailable on this device" error shows. Overall really glad I upgraded.
UPDATE KEEPS CRASHING WITH IOS 11 NEEDS BUG FIX
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
Always consistent apps from these developers
I own the Samsung and Chromecast versions of this app already and loved them, and this FireTV is just as good as the others.
Also, I’m suspicious of some of the more recent negative reviews. Some are likely user error, but it almost looks like a brigade job. Most of the usernames looks fake and the reviews are oddly similar. Anyway, try the free version yourself and you will find it’s worth it to support these developers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app.
Use to work well, but not now
I think it might be due to Fire TV Stick update, but I’m not sure. This app use to work well for me, but now when I send the stream to the Fire TV Stick it doesn’t play live but at the very beginning of the broadcast. This wouldn’t be a big deal except the fast forward button on the Fire TV Stick remote only jumps ahead 10 seconds and you can’t just hold it to zoom through fast. It requires repeatedly pressing the button. Any chance this not live issue could be fixed?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
It would be very kind of you, if you could send us the URL of the websites, that causes you issues? So that we can try to reproduce them. Please also add more information about your iOS device (example: iPhone 7 with iOS 11.1) and the receiver device (example Fire tv model xyz with software no. xyz).
Thank you very much in advance. You can also reach us via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to hear from you.
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 42.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2kit consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.