Watch any web-video, online movie, livestream or live tv show on your Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Player. Enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
With Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV you can browse the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream or live tv show you want on your Samsung Smart TV. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and also video-over-https are supported.
There is no time limit at all! You can watch videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more. Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your Samsung Smart TV. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show. You don't need to install a big media server like Plex or any other third party software.
>>> Important Notes
* To enable video casting please open the Samsung App Store (Smart Hub) on your TV or Blu-ray Player, search for 'TV Cast' and install the receiver app.
* Please enter the ip-adress of your iPhone/iPad by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your Samsung TV Remote. Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please use the Remote Playbar for video control while browsing (see more info below)
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a specific video is not working, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> PRO FEATURES
* Remote Playbar: Use the Playbar for advanced video control while browsing, including video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, stop. The playbar works on all Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray Players. You can also use the included TV Remote for basic video control (play, pause, stop, forward and rewind videos) and navigating in Samsung Smart Hub. The TV Remote currently works on 2010 - 2013 TVs.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Ad-Blocker + No Sponsoring Ads: The Pro app version has no ads and the Ad-Blocker blocks ads & popups on most websites that you visit. You can update, enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Samsung or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is super great. Plays most videos from whichever site. Only thing I want is improvement on how you pause, rewind and forward through a video. It lags and kills the video buffer all together sometimes and you can only do it through your phone. I wish they would let you pause, forward and rewind using the samsung tv remote. Or atleast have a smoother interface like on Netflix where you can easily pause, forward and rewind without crashing and having to buffer the video from the beginning.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app. Please note that you can use the remote inside app as well as the hardware remote from your samsung TV. Please note that an unstable internet connection and low battery from your device can lead to incorrect transmission. We also wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
I love it I use it daily
I find that it works but I have to hit “no please try again” at least 1 time every time I play a video... then it works... it will stop playing sometimes and won’t play in the background and I have to leave my screen on and have my phone plugged in... those are the only things I don’t like other than that it definitely does what I want... my kids get to watch a ton of videos on the tv thanks to this app 😊👌🏽
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience and are very sorry for the issue. Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
I love this app! I use chromcast and this app is so user friendly, and convenient!
My only complaint is the volume; if I change the volume on my phone it automatically links to the app/tv. I prefer just using my tv remote for the volume, it comes through louder and clear; or having the option to easily switch from one or the other
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app.
Please see this feature as a service for our app, as it allows you to control the sound without your remote control. We also wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 55 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2kit consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.