Watch all your favorite subtitled Asian dramas, movies, and TV shows from Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, and Thailand anytime, anywhere, with Rakuten Viki. Stream TV series and movies for free or subscribe to Viki Pass for an awesome HD experience, completely ad-free.
Our ever-growing collection of award-winning Kdramas, Korean variety shows, Asian movies and TV series, anime, and kpop music performances offers something for everyone. With the Rakuten Viki mobile app, you can watch Asian entertainment both at home and on the go.
Stream Your Favorite Asian Dramas, Movies, and TV Shows
• Korean Dramas: Watch Korea’s most popular Kdramas, including True Beauty, Tale of the Nine-Tailed, Penthouse, Hotel Del Luna, and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. Enjoy an extensive library of timeless classic Korean TV series that include all your favorites, such as Boys Over Flowers, Heirs, Goblin, and Descendants of the Sun.
• Mainland Chinese Drama: Stream Mainland China’s most popular drama series, including The Sword and the Brocade, Nirvana in Fire, Go Go Squid!, Eternal Love, Princess Agents, Scarlet Heart, and Legend of Fuyao.
• Taiwanese Dramas: Watch Taiwan’s latest TV series, including Attention, Love!, HIStory, Before We Get Married, Refresh Man, and Lost Romance.
• Japanese Dramas: Stream Japan’s top dramas, including Coffee & Vanilla, You’re My Pet, Mischievous Kiss, In Time With You, and Hakuouki SSL.
• Thailand Dramas: Watch popular Thai shows such as Love By Chance, My Name is Busaba, and Present Perfect.
• Korean Variety Shows: Explore Korea’s hottest variety shows, including I-LAND, Kingdom: Legendary War, and Heart Signal.
• Movies: Stream all your favorite Asian movies, including Josee, New Year Blues, The Beauty Inside, A Werewolf Boy, The Man From Nowhere, The Outlaws, On Your Wedding Day, and more.
• KPOP: Watch Korea’s top idol groups, such as BTS, BLACKPINK, Twice, EXO, Monsta X, GOT7, and more, in all your favorite Korean variety shows, Kdramas, music programs, and award shows.
Enjoy Awesome Features & Interact with our Community
• Multi-language Subtitles: Access to thousands of subtitled Asian dramas, TV series, variety shows, and movies in 150+ languages.
• Volunteer Community: Help break down language barriers and spread the best of Asian entertainment to millions of other fans around the world through subtitling contributions. Translate shows in over 150 languages and get involved with our community of Qualified Contributors (QC) to qualify for amazing perks and prizes.
• Watch List: Create a personalized list to save your favorite TV shows and movies to watch at a later time.
• Celebrity Pages: Follow your favorite Asian celebrities such as Park Seo Joon, Cha Eun Woo, Lee Dong Wook, Park Hyung Sik, Song Joong Ki, Park Min Young, Song Hye Kyo, and Park Bo Young.
• Timed Comments: Engage with other users by leaving a comment on a video at a certain point in time.
• Rate and Review: Join the discussion and rate shows out of 10. Submit a review to help other Viki users decide if they should watch the show or movie.
• Legal Streaming: Rakuten Viki legally licenses all of its content.
**Availability of shows (including those listed above) may vary by territory.
Try Viki Pass free for 7 days first! Check out the plans at https://www.viki.com/pass
Have questions, comments or suggestions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how you can become a Qualified Contributor (QC) at https://contribute.viki.com
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS APP read for some recommendations!
I’m addicted to this app so many great shows ! Definitely worth the money for the pass! If I may angels Last mission:love , to all the guys who loved me, W , while you were sleeping and suspicious partner, touch your heart, the liar and his lover , and Guardian:the lonely and great god are all 10/10 recommendations to watch! I have plenty of others but those are some of my top picks. The app itself works great for me I never have issues. I love that you can follow actors on there and see all the shows those actors specifically are in because there is a few actors I love and it makes it easy for me to see all the dramas they are in! That is one of my favorite features. Any show with kang ki young is usually hilarious he’s a funny actor I watched him in bring it on ghost and i could not stop laughing he’s usually in supporting roles but he’s great ! as for my favorite main actors are lee dong wook, yoo in na, lee jong suk, jung hae in, ahn jae hyun speaking of ahn jae hyun my love from the stars was good he was more of a supporting role in that one tho however none the less a good show ! OH LEE hyun woo in the liar and his lover SO GOOD! Anyways sorry I know I’ve rambled on if you read this all the way through your a champ thank you haha OH developer wise I’d love to see this app on Xbox one so I can watch it on there.
ALMOST PERFECT! One subtitle problem...
I love this app! First off, I LOVE that you can try out the app without committing even to a trial, by just watching some commercials. I watched two seasons of a show, completely free, before even starting my free premium trial. So great! I love the comments (although to make it even better, would be cool if they were live comments, like watching it together, rather than just time stamped with the show), I love that I can watch these shows with Spanish subtitles, and I love the shows that are available! I’m not a big tv watcher so I’ve never subscribed to any streaming service before because I could never see myself using it enough to justify the cost. I can definitely see myself using this enough to justify premium!
One note though on the premium version: premium allows iPhone users to cast to a chrome cast, which is great because that’s what I have in my bedroom. However, when I cast the subtitles are white with no background like on the app or on the Apple TV, so at times they’re very hard to read. And I would also like the option to show or not show comments when casting as well, because sometimes I like to read them while I’m watching because they can be funny. But the comments is more of a suggestion, whereas I think the subtitles issue is a legitimate need for improvement in terms of accessibility with this app. Otherwise, this is a great app and I highly recommend giving it a go.
I love Rakuten Viki. There is a nearly overwhelming selection of quality, East Asian dramas and movies at one’s disposal 24 hours a day, and the cost of a subscription is more than worth the investment. However, I have 3 complaints: 1) Increasingly, it seems as though their servers are being overloaded, resulting in loss of connection or lag. 2) Not every Viki application works the same way. The Samsung, FireTV, and Xbox apps all differ in functionality, and one of those does not allow for subtitle adjustments. 3) My worst complaint, though, is that more and more often the volunteer translators are placing vulgar language in where it has no place. I speak a small amount of Korean, but my Korean-American girlfriend is fluent in that language, and we both are finding frequent examples of curse words though the actors and actresses are not, in fact, using epithets. Why do this? These foul-mouthed volunteer translators are turning many wholesome, family-friendly shows into R-rated entertainment. Who wants to hear the F-bomb out of context over and over in a romantic comedy? I can’t fathom the reasoning behind it. Otherwise, I take great enjoyment from the service and I hope it continues to be available for a very long time to come.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- viikii pte ltd
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Viki Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only) $9.99
- Viki Pass Standard $4.99
- Viki Pass $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.