THE BEST ONLINE VIKING GAME!
Battle other players and forge alliances in this FREE text-based RPG! Play casually or compete to become the best the Nine Worlds has ever seen, it’s up to you!
Grab Thor's Hammer and confront the giants, gods and monsters of the 9 worlds! With endless adventures and achievements to collect, raiding and pillaging has never been more exciting! Wield a powerful arsenal and assemble vast armies as you gain levels, build a clan, complete daily quests, and take part in Viking warfare. With new content added weekly, you’ll chat, quest, rule, and make friends with players from all around the world!
- Hundreds of adventures across 30+ locations in the 9 worlds of Norse Mythology!
- Battle dozens of bosses, from mythical beasts to Norse Gods!
- Level up, choose your skills and customize your Warrior!
- Play with friends and form Clans!
- Fight and raid against MILLIONS of real players!
- Collect 1000s of weapons and warriors
- Grow and manage your Viking Empire!
- Purchase property and grow your income with idle game play!
- Rank on leaderboards across multiple categories!
- Beautiful artwork!
- New content weekly!
Build an empire that will ring through time. Prove yourself worthy of Asgard in Viking Clan, dethrone and clash against the Gods themselves!
More ways to play:
- Play on Facebook: https://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/
- Play on Web: http://www.kanoplay.com/vikingclan
Community Forum: http://forums.kanoapps.com/
Note: this game can only be played while online.
This update includes bug fixes and compatibility improvements. We always appreciate your feedback at http://support.kanoapps.com, and if you really wanna do us a favor, leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing Viking Clan for a few years. I play when I have time and never get bored with it. I used to play some other games but they always got too intense and personal.
I love the format of the game...However, as a new player, I’m concerned with how quiet this game is.
I am disappointed to be unable to take part in the tavern. The message boards, guild and world, are very quiet.
I am also concerned that even after days of continuous hits on other players, I’ve only had one return attack. It makes me think that the lower echelons are nearly void of active players. Perhaps better chat ability and the ability to take part in some type of arena early on in the game, would make it more appealing to new players.
I keep playing because I am hoping the game has more activity and player interaction once I reach a higher level. I played Kingdoms at War for years and loved the pvp. When it became only a game of tapping on “epic battles” against computer generated monsters, it lost its appeal. It did have the best chAt capabilities though. New players could be sucked in purely thorough the social interaction.
I’m hoping your game can offer something of what I miss of the real pvp in rpg’s.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for leaving us a review and your feedback. We really appreciate it.
We are working on some updates that will hopefully address some of your concerns and if you ever need to get in touch with us please do so - support.kanoapps.com
Kill them all
A great way to socialize with people across the pond and take your frustrations out on each other 😈
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for playing and leaving us a review :) I'm glad to hear you have been enjoying the game and good luck with your future battles!
- Kano Applications Inc.
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Kano Applications Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 105 Favor Points Pack $19.99
- 25 Favor Points Pack $4.99
- 50 Favor Points Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.